All hail Ziltoid!
#243020 by Lauri
Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:57 am
Biert wrote:
Lauri wrote:My amazing results prove that I don't need women around for handling my testicles.

Fixed.

Just at look how well I handled those balls.

It was hard, really. Took me over 2 hours to do just that. And it looks more like a frog than Ziltoid. But I'm still proud of it :D
#243046 by Octillus
Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:39 am
I mean, it's Ziltoid on Ice time, and I'm all the way over in California. I can't find any indicators on the website that they'll be doing this, but I mean most European festivals usually do stream their stuff online.

I hope for the best, and expect the worst :(
#243079 by Mulzi
Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:17 pm
So I made something different. Perhaps just because I don't prefer hats :)

I made this t-shirt yesterday.

I'm right now going to have some bodypainting done on the arms. More pics of that later!
#243082 by Epik
Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 am
Here's mine! Didn't have green markers at the house so now he has blue eyes :P but with the enlarged pupils and the red veins in his eyes, I think this Ziltoid's pretty high.... Let's just hope that it stays together until the end of the day.

Well, soon off to Tuska. Should be a fking awesome night tonight. See ya there!
zi1.jpg
zi2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#243210 by Mulzi
Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 pm
Mulzi wrote:So I made something different. Perhaps just because I don't prefer hats :)
I made this t-shirt yesterday.
[img]
[img]
I'm right now going to have some bodypainting done on the arms. More pics of that later!

And here's the paint! Shows were spectacular!!
ImageImage
#243221 by Weikkonen
Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 pm
I got REALLY much great feedback for my Ziltoid-cap. Too bad I lost it today after I walked out from the festival area :oops:
#243413 by mEh!
Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:15 am
THE SHOW WAS FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!!!! Holy shit. Both of them. I was also thrilled to see how many Dev fans there was from different countries.

mEh! wrote: I'll buy you a swedish hat with colorful elks on it. I'll trow it on the stage for ya, i have on myself. It's a serious piece of equipment that scares the shit out of all the ..exclusive.. people out there.
take care. :)

To bad he threw it away :roll:...
gnn.. FUCKYEAH! :D :D
#243462 by GuyOne
Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:10 pm
Saw Gettostara at the festival. I recognize the nappy Ziltoid mullet. :D

Sweet Ziltoid "tattoos" dude. Definitely did NOT see that! I was thinking of making a Ziltoid had but by the time I saw the post about them I decided it was too late to go making one. I have a green hat but I need it for working in the sun in the yard. Didn't want to ruin it. Just had my Ziltoid shirt which I didn't see too many of. Maybe three in total.