All hail Ziltoid!
#242411 by Odysseas
Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:24 am
Hi everybody!
I just had an idea that could please our dear Devin at his Ziltoid show on july 2nd.
We fans could make a Ziltoid hat, and it could be done quite easily. What you need is:

- a green cap (like a baseball cap)
- two table tennis balls
- a bit of white paper board
- a sewing kit
- a bit of glue
- a black marker.

Roughly sew the balls (omfg, what did I just say!) on the tha cap to make Z's eyes. Cut two little pieces of paper board to make it look like Z's teeth and glue them underneath the shader of the cap. Then, with the marker, make two dots on the balls (there! I did it again!) to complete the eyes. And there, done!

What do you think? Just imagine Devin's face when he sees us with such hats! It's easy, cheap and it would be priceless!
thanx for reading.
#242412 by Biert
Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:09 am
That's a pretty cool idea :D
#242414 by Leechmaster
Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:27 am
:lol:

What a fucking excellent idea. I'm not going and even I wanna make one of those now...
#242448 by Leechmaster
Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 am
ppinkham wrote:That is fucking brilliant!!! Finding just a green cap could be a problem, but if you can get past that hurdle, it doesn't get any easier!

And if all else fails you could always just dunk a white hat in green paint or something...
#242512 by Biert
Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 am
It turns out every single hat or cap sold in The Netherlands these days is orange.
#242516 by Odysseas
Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:11 am
Biert wrote:It turns out every single hat or cap sold in The Netherlands these days is orange.

That's a shame! By the way how's the Netherlands doing at the World Cup?

Anyway, I found a black cap that I'm gonna paint in green and 2 plastic spheres that I'm gonna use for the eyes.
Can somebody tell me how to post pics in here. I'll do it as soon as I can. But it's gonna be low quality unfortunetly.

Tomorrow I'm going to see the Dev at the Graspop Metal Meeting in Belgium. I'm so friggin' excited!

On the road again!
#242591 by Lauri
Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:29 am
Odysseas wrote:Can somebody tell me how to post pics in here.

Well if you have a link to the picture (you have the picture somewhere on the internet), when you are writing a reply you can click "Img" from the buttons over the text editing zone (I don't know the proper terms for these things :P ) and paste the link between the "[img]"and"[/img]" and then submit your reply, or you can upload the image here by uploading it as an attachment. Right under "Save, Preview, Submit" there are "Options" and "Upload attachment"