Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#274099 by jwymer
Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 pm
Ok so I just recently bought a used Alien CD online and when I got it today I opened it and was completely taken back by the fact that it was autographed! I dont know if its real...It certainly looks legit but I just dont know. Can anyone help me?? any fans out there that know autographs well?? HELP!! :/
#274129 by Jaglavak
Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:08 am

That's from Devin's Omerch store... if his signature looks anything like that, it's probably real. Plus, the fact that you got it used lends credence to the fact that the signatures are indeed the real deal, versus the seller advertising the CD as autographed and trying to get more money for it. Don't know what else to tell you, other than that it seems you got pretty lucky. :D
#274207 by jwymer
Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:16 pm
thank you so much for writing back! yea i have no clue if its real...but if it is man that would be incredible. Devin's music is so inspiring to me..i really love it.
#274208 by jwymer
Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 pm
do you have an email that I can send a pic of the cd to you? i just was curious as to what your honest opinion is. i tried to upload a pic here but It says board quota has been reached?
#274234 by swervedriver
Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:51 am
You could upload it to tinypic or imageshack or some similar service and put the link here between image tags.
#274356 by jwymer
Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 am

I can take more pictures...this one didnt come out too great...let me know what you think...anyone!! lol..thanks!
#274361 by Octillus
Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 am
that looks like Dev's signature for sure. Same with Gene's.

Can't speak for the other (is that Jed?) I haven't had anything signed from him before, but with the other two it's safe to assume it's legit.
#274366 by Lolliklauer
Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:23 am
I have one from Jed and it looks quite similar, as far as i can see. Devin's and Gene's are looking legit, too. I would say they are real.
#274367 by jwymer
Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:28 am
yes thats jeds....ive done a lot of research the last week and in my heart i really think I got super lucky and this is the real deal..Thanks so much for the input everyone!!

Anyone that wants more pics or wants to share there opinion is totally welcomed to! just let me know...
#274406 by Griff
Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 pm
Someone should start up a thread of signed Dev-related stuffs... If nothing exists already. :) BTW I love that transparent cover you have there, thats awesome!
#274448 by swervedriver
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:38 am
Griff wrote:Someone should start up a thread of signed Dev-related stuffs... If nothing exists already. :) BTW I love that transparent cover you have there, thats awesome!

You could go here. Not everything there is signed, but there are some impressive collections in there.