Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#285710 by S1RK1L0
Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:05 pm
Slipknot's Bass player died, they have had issues, they are on tour and possibly making a new album.

Ministry did their "C-U-La-Tour" in '08 with Hemlock and Meshuggah, and now are coming out with a new album and 6 show Tour.

My point being, some bands have had shit happen or disbanded, and sometimes come back to play a gig or two for the fuck of it.

Just a question, a simple answer works.

Will SYL come back to perform again ever? No new record or anything like that, just play? Have fun? Sooooo many people have missed seeing them live, and the world is HUNGRY.
#285717 by JuZ
Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:25 am
:lol:

Maybe this could be stickied so that anyone desperate to see SYL can take a look, be disappointed and move on.

My guess is it'll be a fair while before we'd see Dev playing any of that ol' SYL material. Sorry.
#285756 by Octillus
Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:32 am
Probably not, and almost every interview he's done since mid-2006 has a question about it, and the answer is basically to that effect.

The only reason I can't say definitely no, is the same reason I can't say gravity will stop tomorrow. I mean you can't technically know the future, but you can pretty strongly predict it.

The world isn't that hungry, btw. They're about as hungry for Dev without SYL, and ultimately there's a chunk of his fanbase that prefers SYL and there's a chunk that prefers his solo stuff.