Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#299648 by HevyMinik
Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 pm
Leechmaster wrote:I already have 4 versions of Love? so I think I'll pass on this...

How many versions DOES exist?
#299668 by Faffy
Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 pm
HevyMinik wrote:
Leechmaster wrote:I already have 4 versions of Love? so I think I'll pass on this...

The ones I know of:
- album version
- extended version
- promo version (sounds like the extended but is in some magical way shorter)
- video version
#299814 by Leechmaster
Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:20 am
Faffy wrote:
HevyMinik wrote:

The ones I know of:
- album version
- extended version
- video version

Someone (I think from here...) also ripped away all the vocals from the entirety of Alien so it's just an instrumental album. Good for exercising, I find, cos my brain is more focused on what I'm doing rather than the lyrics.
#299826 by Faffy
Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 am
Leechmaster wrote:
Faffy wrote:
HevyMinik wrote:

The ones I know of:
- album version
- extended version
- video version

Someone (I think from here...) also ripped away all the vocals from the entirety of Alien so it's just an instrumental album. Good for exercising, I find, cos my brain is more focused on what I'm doing rather than the lyrics.

Yeah... I remember (back in my lurking days) someone made a topic about it, asking if they could share. But since they obviously couldn't, only an instrumental part of Skeksis (I think) was shared. I never found whole thing. : -(
#300185 by static2
Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 pm
the instrumental disc is legit, actually. all the songs also don't segue together.
#317343 by Sticks
Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:35 am
Hrm...where can I find out more about this instrumental disc of which you speak? I'm interested.