Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#167641 by black_tooth_grin
Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:24 am
I got mine yesterday. Bloody excellent packaging and selection of content, both SYL and Century Media have put together a fantastic CD/DVD pack.

I was abit confused how to take out this discs, make sure to unclip the thing on the side otherwise you'll snap the CD...just a heads up. :P
#167648 by Retribution
Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:36 am
Persuader wrote:Ordered it today, along with City remaster! Misprints? Hope that doesn't affect my copy... :(

Though sometimes albums with misprints become valuable collector's items if it's rare enough. So maybe it would be a good thing ;)
#167654 by FUBAR
Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 am
black_tooth_grin wrote:I got mine yesterday. Bloody excellent packaging and selection of content, both SYL and Century Media have put together a fantastic CD/DVD pack.

I was abit confused how to take out this discs, make sure to unclip the thing on the side otherwise you'll snap the CD...just a heads up. :P

lol yeh same here man kept thinking I'd damage the discs. Great dvd though!
#167672 by gozu
Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:49 pm
got mine on monday... i got shivers seeing that gig again. really one of the best days in my life.... oh to very belatedly answer monga. i work in the dvd section of HMV aberdeen i had to deal with getting them back to cinram (ithink) the suppliers. although i can't see anydifference between the nes we got and the ones we sold :?
#167744 by Persuader
Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:32 am
FUBAR wrote:
black_tooth_grin wrote:I got mine yesterday. Bloody excellent packaging and selection of content, both SYL and Century Media have put together a fantastic CD/DVD pack.

lol yeh same here man kept thinking I'd damage the discs. Great dvd though!

Indeed a great package, and I almost broke my discs too. Then I saw the "push" thing, DOH! :D

Thankfully not a misprint, although I can't seem to get the DVD to run on the computer...But it played fine on my regular DVD player.
#167979 by Biert
Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:41 am
Nathan_lol wrote:Holy shit that's awesome, dosen't it come with a poster?

I think you can see the poster on the left 'page', behind the booklet, the vertical part that says "NG LAD" ;)
#167988 by Persuader
Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:00 am
Yup. It's simply the cover, like double the size. You reeeally need to get this package, if not only for the DVD goodies!
#168069 by neillyb
Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:37 pm
Excellent package, a nice send off. Good to see the Lad all contributing, the liner notes are really appreciated. It's also great to see they've retained their sense of humour and passion all the way through to the end.

Fuck yes
#168080 by BrunoN
Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:22 am
Band notes about the songs are nice.

Was worth buying for Download set alone, it's great. "Live" All hail the new flash (from Germany) suck, though, I mean, "live" with studio audio? Do not want.