Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#167205 by Deth Warmdover
Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:51 am
Saw ZH in Vancouver last night!Total face melting experience
Jed was not in the line up 'cause of family emergency. I hope things are cool for you,man. You were missed.
We touched bace with him though, since Chris called him up in the middle of the set and the crowd said screemed HEY JED!
Meet Big Gene.. very cool!
Zimmers Hole's new record's frakin' wicked!Longer songs, great hooks.
Plus they fed us cheesbugers and beer!How sweet is that. I tell ya streight, Chris has the one of the best metal voices out there.
Great Show, wicked band...
Live long and Perspire Zimmers Hole!! :twisted:
#167253 by JayjayAbnormal
Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:44 pm
I was actually going to comment Jed on Myspace asking how the gig went :shock: I hope things are okay with him too. I hope the hole comes to Ontario somewhere in reach so I can see them.

What new songs off the CD did they play? What kind of cheeseburgers were they?
#167261 by Deth Warmdover
Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:33 pm
McRaunchy Cheeseburgers!!! To go...
They did quite alot from the new album including the title track...The Devils Mouth....Fista Corps(when this song started they actually tossed acouple of pretty hot corpses into the mosh for all to fist. Seriously...)and one or two others that my hung over brain must be still blocking out.... :troubles:
Did I mention the cheese??? 8)
#167269 by JayjayAbnormal
Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:13 pm
Did they play 'We Rule the Fucking Land'? I fucking hope so, I mean the beginning of that song is meant for live :shock:
#167271 by Deth Warmdover
Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:20 pm
Ooohhh yeeaaahhhh...Afew bottles got broke during that number...ruled!!!
#167277 by lethaldoseofhate
Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:45 am
Zimmer's Hole, 03.07.2008

"Who wants a cheeseburger???"
I got sprayed with semen to get this shot, so you better fucking appreciate it! Note the stance of disbelief from the girl that guzzled it down and then got sprayed. :lol:
That's the shot. :lol:
Fista Corps!
I never knew the the pleasures of fisting a corpse until I experienced it myself.

What a great show :!:
#167286 by Deth Warmdover
Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:28 am
GREAT PIX!!! I'm reliving the whole concert!!! I'm in a couple o those...far out man
Thanks!
Deth :twisted: