Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#170368 by Matt08642
Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:32 pm

HMV finally had it :) Just watching the live stuff now, awesome :D

Wish I could have found the version in the DVD case, but it's NOWHERE.
#170371 by Blazingmonga
Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:24 pm
Yaaaay!

I was similarly happy when I found it in HMV. Not sure if I will pursue the DVD case one or not...hmm.
#170377 by Matt08642
Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:53 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:Yaaaay!

I was similarly happy when I found it in HMV. Not sure if I will pursue the DVD case one or not...hmm.

What exactly is different with the DVD case one?

Is it just different packaging, or is there more content?

Oh, I also noticed that Skeksis is misspelled "Skesis" in one of Dev's liner notes :P
#170388 by Blazingmonga
Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:59 pm
Matt08642 wrote:

Oh, I also noticed that Skeksis is misspelled "Skesis" in one of Dev's liner notes :P

I believe the DVD case version not only has snazzier packaging, but also some kind of folded poster included. As far as I know the CD/DVD content is the same.
#170396 by FUBAR
Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:08 am
Blazingmonga wrote:
Matt08642 wrote:

I believe the DVD case version not only has snazzier packaging, but also some kind of folded poster included. As far as I know the CD/DVD content is the same.

The day it came out I looked around in hmv and the cd style packaging one was with the cds and the dvd style packaging one was with the music dvds. I got the dvd case one, although it was expsensive though, around 7 pounds extra just for the lame cardboard dvd case and a little poster.
#170589 by Matt08642
Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:06 pm
So after watching the DVD a few times this week, all I can say is: FUCKING AWESOME. HOLY F :shock: K. :guitar:

EDIT:HUZZAH! I have ripped the Download 06 set to my computer, taken the audio from it, and split it in to tracks :)

More live SYL for the listening. 8)