Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#179666 by stratman687
Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:08 am
1. Shitstorm
2. Oh My Fucking God
3. All Hail the New Flesh
4, Skeksis
5. Shine

But I like listening to a whole album alot better than listening to only one of those songs from time to time.
#179791 by ^Jozo^
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:46 am
Well, I would say the whole The New black-album is awesome, but it would be pretty boring to just list songs from it. Here we go:

1. Almost again. Maybe the most beautiful song ever, and it's also the only song that has made me really cry.
2. Possessions. This is just kickass-song, with good, almost pop-melody. Fucking great lyrics.
3. Aftermath. Great song against war, and it's very epic, also.
4. Far beyond metal. Great parody how metal is so tough and like that. Dev has great sense of humour.
5. Polyphony/The New Black. What can I say? Sad, angry, epic, heavy and the best as hell.

The New Black really owned this round. But I can't mention Satan's Ice Cream Truck, maybe the funniest song ever after ZTO-album's songs. The best 5 S.Y.L-songs... Maybe the hardest question ever, cause S.Y.L just fucking rocks. Yeah, rocks. "Heavy metal? FUCK IT, ROCK!"
#181942 by chip8088
Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 pm
Hell I don't know. Here are a few of my favorites from teh top of my head.

Far Beyond Metal
S.Y.L.
Detox
Love?
Wrong Side

Also, i think Satan's Ice Cream Truck deserves an honorable mention, even if it's just a bonus track.
#187469 by Puzzleface
Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:44 am
In no particular order:

In The Rainy Season
Detox
Relentless
Possessions
All Hail The New Flesh
#189443 by SouvlakiSlowdive
Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:09 am
It's hard to pick just 5, but I'd have to say...

1. Possessions/Two Weeks
2. Monday
3. Underneath the Waves
4. Centipede
5. Skeksis

Really though, this changes all the time. Except number one. I couldn't split them up because they just go so well together. A perfect balance of heavy and light.