Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#173498 by cheesecake
Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:37 am
I was just wondering what the line-up was for the 2001 Strapping tour of Australia.
I recently bought "Christeen + 4 Demos" signed by all of SYL on eBay. The seller said he got it signed on that tour but he couldnt remember who the keyboardist was.
Much appreciated if any of you could let me know.
Cheers :guitar:

P.S: Here an image of the CD. Sorry about the shine. It is in better condition than it looks...
#174420 by cough
Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:54 am
I think his name was Jamie. I remember at the Melbourne show Devin called him "Jamie Lee Roth".
#175192 by hairbearbunch
Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:31 am
Was that the dude with long blonde hair and was trying to be FULL ON METAL on his keyboards, to the point where it was coming off a bit lame? :lol:

How much did you pay, if ya don't mind me asking?
#175246 by cheesecake
Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:04 pm
hairbearbunch wrote:Was that the dude with long blonde hair and was trying to be FULL ON METAL on his keyboards, to the point where it was coming off a bit lame? :lol:

How much did you pay, if ya don't mind me asking?

$15

cheers for the answers guys :D
M
#175445 by hairbearbunch
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:59 pm
Was that the gig my mate threw his t-shirt on stage? It had a big dope leaf on it with "I have a dream - one day it will be legal", and Gene held it up. Oh no, memory flash, I'm pretty sure it was the first SYL concert in Melbourne. '97
#181189 by ontheupside
Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:13 am
~sigh~ I was all of 12 years old at the time. But how I wish I could've been there!!!

I hate when I get nostalgia for bands I've never seen in their original line-up, that are broken up, and that recorded music before I knew what music was :?