Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#175388 by Deathcom7000
Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:12 am
I remember awhile back there was mention of a bootleg for one of the Alien tours. If I remember correctly it included an intro track. I went to one of the alien era shows and I remember the intro was something like a chorus of children being drowned out by static. If anyone has the bootleg, and the intro is what I'm talking about, it would make my LIFE if you could send me a copy of it. Thank you :)
#175463 by Blazingmonga
Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:16 am
Deathcom7000 wrote:I remember awhile back there was mention of a bootleg for one of the Alien tours. If I remember correctly it included an intro track. I went to one of the alien era shows and I remember the intro was something like a chorus of children being drowned out by static. If anyone has the bootleg, and the intro is what I'm talking about, it would make my LIFE if you could send me a copy of it. Thank you :)

I remember this intro. I think they used the same one when I saw SYL supporting Arch Enemy. It sounded like parts of Devlab...very freaking and a fantastic way to start the show.

I want to hear it again too!
#176266 by chrisslight
Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:02 pm
The intro for the Arch Enemy show was different, the intro I saw on the first leg over the Alien Tour *here in the UK anyways* was the loudest and last few mins of Info Dump. That Arch Enemy intro was fuckin' brilliant though.
#176268 by Blazingmonga
Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:07 pm
chrisslight wrote:The intro for the Arch Enemy show was different, the intro I saw on the first leg over the Alien Tour *here in the UK anyways* was the loudest and last few mins of Info Dump. That Arch Enemy intro was fuckin' brilliant though.

Really?

Dammit, Dev should release a compilation of intro music!
#176413 by chrisslight
Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:46 pm
Yeah, it was really cool. Info-Dump Esq, but not something I had heard before.

I remember shouting while Willy was setting up "Info Dump!" and he gave me a little thumbs up, made me pleased anyways, heh.
#178121 by Biert
Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:31 am
[youtube]Llgunu-FlX4[/youtube]