Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#175819 by Roar
Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:51 am
Anybody wanna post some scans of them?
Last edited by Roar on Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#175857 by grrrv
Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:39 am
Chaos Ridden Years? You mean the live DVD by Children of Bodom? Since I don't have it, I can't help you, but I saw it on sale at the local store the other day....

If, on the other hand, you mean the SYL compilation Chaos Years, I could, but won't, help you.
#176528 by Roar
Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:43 pm
Wow, wrong title indeed.

Yeah, I'm not really that interested in buying songs I already have only to read the liner notes. Thanks for nothing anyways. :toilet:
#176534 by BrunoN
Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 pm
Roar wrote:Wow, wrong title indeed.

Yeah, I'm not really that interested in buying songs I already have only to read the liner notes. Thanks for nothing anyways. :toilet:

"The best of" compilations indeed do suck, but there's pretty nice DVD with Download gig bundled with it - worth buying for this stuff alone.
#176589 by Roar
Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 pm
BrunoN wrote:
Roar wrote:Wow, wrong title indeed.

"The best of" compilations indeed do suck, but there's pretty nice DVD with Download gig bundled with it - worth buying for this stuff alone.

Obviously an attempt to squeeze the last drop of milk out of a dead cow. Pretty sure the download gig was released free via streaming as well.

What about the other live vids, any good?
#176813 by royvis
Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:11 pm
I think its worth it just for the DVD, but also, if you didn't feel like buying the HAARHT Remaster, Chaos Years contains the remastered versions of SYL and In The Rainy Season, the two best reasons to buy that HAARHT in the first place... Then of course the liner notes are brilliant. Just buy it.
#176834 by Persuader
Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:56 am
It's totally worth it for the DVD only, lot's of goodies. Support Devy, buy it.
#176929 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:35 pm
Persuader wrote:It's totally worth it for the DVD only, lot's of goodies. Support Devy, buy it.

I did indeed buy this, because I hadn't owned any other Strapping CD's.... that probably gives you an idea of how new a Devin fan I am :P
But it's totally worth it, not only for the bonus stuff, but because compliations are great for new fans who want to get into a band but don't know which CD to get first! hehe

And well...wanna support Devin as well.
#176963 by Roar
Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:37 am
It's got nothing to do with me not wanting to support the guy, the CD shelf of mine that contains 12 DT related CDs(still growing) is a good indication of that.
I even got a friend of mine into SYL and DTB, so that means I've even contributed more to support him. :lol:
The only thing of interest for me is the liner notes and that for me isn't enough to justify a purchase.

Lighten up, guys. If you don't want to post 'em that's fine, but don't turn this into that I'm seeking out to destroy the Dev empire.

Sorry for asking this horrendous thing to do, let this thread die out. Peace.