Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#180662 by Falk
Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:32 pm
Well, you can break the band without breaking your friendship :wink:
#181029 by DieHard
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 pm
The Dev wrote:Yeah, uh...

no.

Not trying to sound like a person being a dick telling you to do it again but, you think that you would ever see yourself doing a show with SYL ever again?
#220273 by chris the sound tek
Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:11 pm
Devymetalnut wrote:I got to see the Lad the day before they played download in a little cosy club in England, Portsmouth Wedgewood rooms and guess what Dev said?

'Fuck download people.... I prefer these little gigs' haha. Funny guy. That gig was awesome, so much more personal than download, that said i missed it that year and apparently was a spectacle to behold.

To be honest in my personal opinion, whatever Dev chooses to do is awesome as i feel ive had an awesome amount of musical inspiration aswell as music from the guy, so im in his debt really. (If you need a production assistant/whore don't hesitate to give me a holler, getting pretty savvy ;-).)
I'm sure there will no doubt be projects in the future involving the other guys from Strapping, or at leat we can only hope...... and pray..... and grovel

i was at taht download gig and yeh it was spectacular but i envy you about the portsmouth gig, dev was rite the little gigs are much more intense.

chris the sound tek