Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#204954 by mnath16
Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 pm
Hey people

I was just down the local metal merch store and found they finally have SYL T's in stock.
I decided on the one with the 'angry tree' with Srapping Young Lad in white text.
I like the art (which is why i chose it), but if anyone knows of the illustration im talking about; does it hold any meaning to a lyric or concept?
Or just one of Dev's 'there is no message' games?
I've been wondering this for a while now.

Settle my curiosity please! =D

Nath :chain:
#204957 by GuyOne
Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:23 am
I wanted to get a SYL shirt for a long time and that was the only one I could ever find. Sadly, I haven't purchased one yet just for the reason that I don't know what the shirt stands for. I don't know the meaning.
#204963 by djskrimp
Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:14 am
This one? Image

My guess? It's a twin-ism of the Synchestra album, which was released about the same time.
#204965 by GuyOne
Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 am
Good call! Synchestra's original name was Human and was suppose to be an opposite for Alien. Now it makes sense.
#205203 by mnath16
Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:48 am
djskrimp wrote:This one? Image

My guess? It's a twin-ism of the Synchestra album, which was released about the same time.

Thats the one!
Oh yeah that makes sense, sound pretty 'out there' though but that doesn't surprise me..
I wonder who the actual artist is?
I first started seeing it around 'The New Black' era, i always thoguht it was connected to that - could be irrelevant though.
I'm so determined to find out what it actually means...... :help:
I'll stick with the sychestra/alien thingy until then :wink:
#220272 by chris the sound tek
Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:01 pm
mnath16 wrote:
djskrimp wrote:This one? Image

Thats the one!
Oh yeah that makes sense, sound pretty 'out there' though but that doesn't surprise me..
I wonder who the actual artist is?
I first started seeing it around 'The New Black' era, i always thoguht it was connected to that - could be irrelevant though.
I'm so determined to find out what it actually means...... :help:
I'll stick with the sychestra/alien thingy until then :wink:

im wairing taht tee rite now!! :o

chris the sound tek