Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#205759 by Leechmaster
Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:56 pm
Woo! Awesome. I really like Tenet and I've been waiting for this album to surface for what feels like an age. Nice one!
#206268 by mxtrav
Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:36 pm
This album fucking slays. At first I was disappointed that Zetro was on vocals, because his performance on Exodus' "Tempo of the Damned" is one of the worst vocal performances I've ever heard and I really dislike his voice, but he does an awesome job here. I actually enjoy his vocals here, which took me by complete surprise. Jed's riffs are just incredible, I think "Take A Long Line" is my favorite track, its so much fun and those solos at the end melt faces. This is how modern thrash should sound.

^^^and to the above poster, yes, it is about damn time for this to come out. I remember when I first downloaded the 3 demo songs a few years ago and thought they kicked ass, I had actually assumed that Jed had just given up on this.
#207252 by lnetzel
Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:28 am
mxtrav wrote:This album fucking slays. At first I was disappointed that Zetro was on vocals, because his performance on Exodus' "Tempo of the Damned" is one of the worst vocal performances I've ever heard and I really dislike his voice, but he does an awesome job here. I actually enjoy his vocals here, which took me by complete surprise. Jed's riffs are just incredible, I think "Take A Long Line" is my favorite track, its so much fun and those solos at the end melt faces. This is how modern thrash should sound.

^^^and to the above poster, yes, it is about damn time for this to come out. I remember when I first downloaded the 3 demo songs a few years ago and thought they kicked ass, I had actually assumed that Jed had just given up on this.

I agree with you here... First heard the instrumental stuff and it was good shit.. then announced Zetro.. and I read/listened up a bit on his previous work and I was so disapointed... but then I heared him on the Tenet songs and DAMN... I need to get that album