Get down there and... well, you know the rest
#225807 by JonesyAZ
Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm
Howdy all,

I'm a LONG time Dev supporter (got every SYL and Dev record in existence...whee hooo), except I have never seen nor heard the E.P., "C:Enter:###." Is this song available for purchase as a download somewhere, or is the vinyl anywhere for a decent price?
#225848 by AppleQueso
Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:59 pm
The song is on the Japanese release of The New Black I believe, the LP was a very limited one, so unless you want to crawl ebay for it then I don't know how you're going to find it. Really only worth it if you're a hardcore collector.
#274414 by Griff
Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:25 pm
I too want this bad. I would buy a downloadable copy FOR SURE.
#274431 by stevefrench
Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:01 pm
used to have the vinyl...pretty sure it's in my house in Tennessee but I may have sold it with the rest of my collection in a time of desperation. I will never forgive myself if I did :oops:
#274436 by Griff
Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:52 pm
I'm not saying you should do this, but I'm curious what the moderators would think if someone suggested to you to put the tunes on YouTube or something... But I guess that's illegal, yeah?
#274610 by static2
Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 pm
AppleQueso wrote:The song is on the Japanese release of The New Black I believe, the LP was a very limited one, so unless you want to crawl ebay for it then I don't know how you're going to find it. Really only worth it if you're a hardcore collector.

it hasn't been released on CD at all, actually. only "The Long Pig" is a bonus on TNB.

i've never seen a copy of the C:ENTER:### vinyl show up on eBay or Discogs, but i'd add those searches to your save list on those sites and keep your fingers crossed for a long while.
#274925 by djskrimp
Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:31 pm
static2 wrote:
AppleQueso wrote:The song is on the Japanese release of The New Black I believe, the LP was a very limited one, so unless you want to crawl ebay for it then I don't know how you're going to find it. Really only worth it if you're a hardcore collector.

it hasn't been released on CD at all, actually. only "The Long Pig" is a bonus on TNB.

i've never seen a copy of the C:ENTER:### vinyl show up on eBay or Discogs, but i'd add those searches to your save list on those sites and keep your fingers crossed for a long while.

I have the Japanese CD, and it does have C:Enter:###.

#274971 by static2
Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:46 am
thanks — then which version has "The Long Pig," "Zodiac" and "In the Rainy Season (Live)" as bonuses? a european one?
#275045 by djskrimp
Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:40 am
static2 wrote:thanks — then which version has "The Long Pig," "Zodiac" and "In the Rainy Season (Live)" as bonuses? a european one?

Mine has "The Long Pig", too. Not the other songs, though.
#275062 by Leechmaster
Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 am
static2 wrote:thanks — then which version has "The Long Pig," "Zodiac" and "In the Rainy Season (Live)" as bonuses? a european one?

Not sure about there being a live version of In The Rainy Season on any of them, to be honest... The Long Pig and Zodiac were on the European bonus disc, so far as I remember. I'll double check my copies when I get home... Then Japan got The Long Pig and C:Enter:### but no Zodiac. Where'd you see that a live version of In The Rainy Season was one there as well?
#275124 by Helge-Uwe
Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:57 am
yes, on European digi version there is The Long Pig and Zodiac. I love em both.
#275237 by static2
Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:46 am
Leechmaster wrote:Where'd you see that a live version of In The Rainy Season was one there as well?

crap, never mind that, i somehow got it confused with the Alien Japanese edition (anyone want to sell me one of those?!). sorry!