Bombs away... Bombs away...
#168118 by FUBAR
Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:39 pm
Man I love the intro to this album. Prolly Dev's most epic intro ever...always wish this track went on for longer...lame thread I know, I wanted to be the first to post here, heh. :)
#168434 by DieHard
Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:24 am
I'm going to have to agree with you here, it leads perfectly into Consequence. I know you wish it to be longer, so do I, but it's supposed to be an intro so it fits in with it. You can't have it TOO epic to lead it away from Consequence awesomeness.
#171334 by Love of Socks
Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:14 am
A couple years prior to Chicken Feather, Dev recorded a track for a Japanese Giant Robot Battle show called something like Mikazuki. "Idom" contained bits of "Dire," "Consequence," "Aftermath," and (somewhat debateably) the Terria bonus track "Universal." So in "demo" form the first two tracks were one.
#171336 by Biert
Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:38 am
I did about that song but I thought it was just a demo, didn't know it has been used in a TV (I assume) show.
#171365 by Love of Socks
Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:04 am
I don't think it was used in the TV show. The CD is more of a "thematically inspired by" type compilation than a soundtrack, based on what I can make out from the liner notes. Some dimly recalled HDR newsletters passages support that theory.
#171722 by Leechmaster
Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:10 pm
It's well worth searching out Mikazuki In Rock just for Idom.. What a song. Its one of my favourites cos its just so many great bits from several songs, all beautifully pre-packaged and gelled together in 5 glorious minutes.. And its just got such a raw and powerful sound to it..

And the end-products, all lovely and polished, of Dire and Consequence aren't half bad either!
#215177 by Fira
Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:39 am
damn i been searching for idom all morning, and i cant find it at all!

does anyone have it (or a link) where i can hear it?

pleaaaasssseeeee?!

:)