We have returned!

#153530 by The Oid
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:14 am
I recall reading that some versions were released with the longer version, but I don't know how true it is.

I prefer the longer version personally. The "fuck you and your talk of love" bit is really cool, and I really like the extra parts.

The MP3 up for download on the hevydevy site is actually the longer version, that's where I got mine. Go to the discography section on http://www.hevydevy.com

#153534 by funny_little_guy
Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:46 am
Good find

#153537 by hairy
Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:08 am
If I remember it the right way, they were asked to shorten it to fit to MTV, and they did.

Remember bands have to make money to live!

They did the right thing.

(but the extended version is way better than the edited one).

#153549 by bobbyjointritual
Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:37 am
just got the extendend version. i prefer it over the regular version

"fuck you and your talk of love!"

love your signature, hairy. Type O rules

#153556 by Retribution
Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:26 pm
When I heard the longer version for the first time I got a feeling that it didn't "flow" as well as the shorter one. But it could just be because I was used to hear the short version of course.

#153574 by JayjayAbnormal
Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:36 pm
Noodles wrote:Theres also a We Ride without guitar solos

o m g !

Just doesn't have Jed's solo, thats all. Dev's is still in there

#153575 by Noodles
Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:09 pm
JayjayAbnormal wrote:
Noodles wrote:Theres also a We Ride without guitar solos

o m g !

Just doesn't have Jed's solo, thats all. Dev's is still in there

ahh... its been two years since i've listened to it >.<

it's weird thinking i've known about devin's music for almost 3 years now O_O

#153763 by The Oid
Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:17 pm
Retribution wrote:When I heard the longer version for the first time I got a feeling that it didn't "flow" as well as the shorter one. But it could just be because I was used to hear the short version of course.

Yeah, I felt that way the first time I heard it, but I think it was just because I was used to the other version. After listening to it a few times, I started to prefer the extended version.
#230074 by Fira
Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:45 pm
wow thats interesting... i always heard the longer version, and when i heard a shorter version in a club, i thought it was a radio edit or something hahah!
#245970 by static2
Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:45 pm
how can i purchase the Japanese edition with this as a bonus? amazon.co.jp doesn't ship to Canada, and amazon.com/.ca don't list the Japanese import :(
#245986 by Biert
Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:30 am
static2 wrote:how can i purchase the Japanese edition with this as a bonus? amazon.co.jp doesn't ship to Canada, and amazon.com/.ca don't list the Japanese import :(

Look at other pages than just Amazon? Japanese distributor? ebay? Google?
#246017 by static2
Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 pm
Biert wrote:
static2 wrote:how can i purchase the Japanese edition with this as a bonus? amazon.co.jp doesn't ship to Canada, and amazon.com/.ca don't list the Japanese import :(

Look at other pages than just Amazon? Japanese distributor? ebay? Google?

indeed, those were the only places with a reliable listing of the Japanese version - some sites list it as an import just because it ships from Canada, and i'm waiting on responses from a couple of sites to see if the one they list is Japanese or not.
#267954 by CyclopZ
Fri May 20, 2011 12:04 am
hey guys, can't you tell please what's the sample in the beginning of the song? english is not my native, cannot understand exactly
#268050 by ctfod
Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm
Do you just mean the 'There's no external way to tell when a woman is ready to conceive' part?