Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193254 by Janny
Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:32 pm
Thanks. Will give it a try on payday (10 days to go!). OSI ships in late April, a month later Ki. May will be an awesome month :D
This is the final edition, right? No 2CD Special EDs a few months from now? Also, you will use someone who ships to Bulgaria, won't you Dev? ;d
#193269 by Aden
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:14 pm
Yeah, i thought that just after i ordered mine...

Is there gonna be another ltd. version out in a little while with bonus tracks etc?
(not the box set, we all know thats coming)

And is this one a Jewel Case or Digipak?
And it does come with the 3D glasses right?
#193295 by Synthetic_Urination
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:15 pm
Will there be lyrics in the booklet as well this go round?

I'm sure there will be but I'm still curious, I'd love to hang this on my wall!
#193298 by Janny
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Posted the link on a few forums and generated some preorders. Hopefully the link goes around on a lot of places so people can see that they can purchase it.
#193304 by hugot
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:44 pm
i just got home and found out about the pre-order being available today...bought immediatly but it was already 11:20pm central time, how can i tell if ill get an autographed copy?? :sad:
#193385 by swervedriver
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 am
Ok, pre-ordered it. Not sure how this Paypal stuff works... last time I used it was many years ago and there still was some money on there. Not enough to fulfill the pre-order costs, but apparently whatever was left will be automatically taken off my bank account? That, or I just bought my cheapest CD ever. :P

Also, now I can download the leaked version with a clear conscience as I've paid for it. :D

edit- I see I missed the "first 300" kind of thing, possibly even the first 500, but when I ordered there were still 271 remaining. Still hoping for an autographed version though.. and if not, at least a smiley? ;)
#193422 by Lawrence
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:08 am
I wont be able to order it till later today, if i leave a note on the order can i get a signed copy?
#193641 by psychotic
Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:15 am
Biert wrote:Image

"
Done and done...thought for a second, "Okay, I can download it now since I've already paid for it." Seriously though, I still know that it'll be worth the wait. It's strange how Devin's progressions with music seem to almost mirror mine, and this seems to be another one that'll come out at the perfect time with my musical tastes moving around.
#194152 by SouvlakiSlowdive
Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:00 am
swervedriver wrote:Still hoping for an autographed version though.. and if not, at least a smiley? ;)

That's what I'm hoping for on my order as well. It said there were 37 remaining, so I hope that means I get an autographed copy...

If not, a smiley would definitely suffice. :D
#194318 by ElectricRed
Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:31 am
Are there any dates for the tour yet? I need to know if he is coming to Europe, because if he's not, I'm gonna come to Canada to see him :mrgreen: