Face your chaos, know who you are!
#194331 by Biert
Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:57 am
ElectricRed wrote:Are there any dates for the tour yet? I need to know if he is coming to Europe, because if he's not, I'm gonna come to Canada to see him :mrgreen:

'The tour' is probably more than a year away, so no.
#194335 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:07 am
Janny wrote:Thanks. Will give it a try on payday (10 days to go!). OSI ships in late April, a month later Ki. May will be an awesome month :D
This is the final edition, right? No 2CD Special EDs a few months from now? Also, you will use someone who ships to Bulgaria, won't you Dev? ;d

Hell yeah! OSI and Townsend - May is looking up already :D OPETH CONERT IN MAY too, can't wait!

hairbearbunch wrote:I'd say if you get it from the ebay link it will be signed, cause it was a limited number, I think.

Yes, I scored it from eBay myself. I didn't know Devin had a eBay store, very cool. I know if you're a seller on Amazon, they do take a (handsome) percentage of your revenue... meh. Is that same case for eBay, and does anyone know the percentage of the revenue that they take? I assume they take a fee
Ideally, Devin would get 100% of the income, from everywhere it's sold, that seems fair :mrgreen: