Face your chaos, know who you are!
#192458 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 pm
Abydost wrote:
Devy, spelled Devy! wrote:everyone's been coming lately *snap snap*

I lol'd.

But fuck yes, pre-order! Then I can sleep sound at night.

Score, I'm glad someone got that.

It's still kind of a vague 'next week sometime' kind of time frame, yeah? I guess I'm asking if there's a set date for the pre-order or not - well, I guess we'll find out soon enough. I'm just really nerding out on this.

Yeah my main motivation to get a job right now is to have enough money to pre-order Ki. 8)
#192466 by abcdefgh
Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:39 am
The Dev wrote:We'll put up a preorder for this week if anybodys interested!

d

yes please my money is yours my friend.
please update us when we can pre order
#192577 by Devymetalnut
Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:46 am
Pre-orders sound cool for sure, erm it would be awesome if you could use paypal as a means of payment Dev and not just credit card, i'll wager alot more people will order it then, as I have no credit card :cry:
#192582 by hevysyl_rob
Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

d

Where and How much ? :)

Did I hear there's gonna be a vinyl copy?

Is any merchandise going to being sold with KI for the promotion of DTP? if so...

#192583 by Biert
Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:59 am
Devymetalnut wrote:Pre-orders sound cool for sure, erm it would be awesome if you could use paypal as a means of payment Dev and not just credit card, i'll wager alot more people will order it then, as I have no credit card :cry:

Paypal has always been an option at HDR :)
#192626 by Devymetalnut
Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:45 pm
Biert wrote:
Devymetalnut wrote:Pre-orders sound cool for sure, erm it would be awesome if you could use paypal as a means of payment Dev and not just credit card, i'll wager alot more people will order it then, as I have no credit card :cry:

Paypal has always been an option at HDR :)

That is very awesome indeed, sign me up for a copy and some groovy merchandise :D
#192643 by mushroom
Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:29 pm

d

Sorry if it's ovbious, but are you gonna take international pre orders as well?
#192650 by Janny
Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:51 pm

d

Depending on the shipping cost I will either preorder it or get it when it comes out. The album is definitely worth buying, I love it. It's awesome when I'm just chilling while listening to it, awesome while it has my full attention and it's not in the background.

Kinda offtopic, I'm hoping some of you guys will know - what's the guitar on the promopics on insideout? Looks (and sounds) fucking sweet.
#192651 by psychotic
Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 pm
The hardest part about new Devin albums coming out is not downloading it when it leaks. I always buy them, and I always will buy everything he does (everything from the SYL stuff to the solo stuff to the DTB stuff to Hummer has been top of the line work, so why would I expect that to change? Brand loyalty for a good reason), but I always want to hear it now instead of waiting. The antsy period has begun.
#193121 by Biert
Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:38 pm
#193248 by Janny
Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:29 pm
No paypal. Any other way to pre-order this baby?