Face your chaos, know who you are!
#181473 by kekle3
Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:45 am
I thought it was about musical covers first :P

If it was, then I have a slight ability to play "Storm" somewhat right :)
#181524 by Biert
Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:35 am
I do believe that the intention was for contestants to PM their entries to Leechmaster before the deadline. Then Leechmaster can make a poll-topic with all entries and we'll be sure people vote for the artwork, not the person who made it. I wouldn't stand a chance in that case ;)
#181542 by Amber
Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:31 am
I do believe you are right Biert. Although it seems like it doesn't matter at the moment! XD

Where's our contest leader? D:
#181581 by Leechmaster
Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:59 pm
FOOLS!

Ah no, eh.. I dunno. I definitely put it in the first post that things are to be submitted to me via the wonderous PM system, but I think the lads were just messin' aboot.. So yes, the anonymity for unbiasedness is necessary. Elsewise, as already stated, Biert will have no hope to win. :D But srsly, keep em to thine selves till you feel like PMing em on to me! Woot.
#183127 by Leechmaster
Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:26 am
Deadline looming, babies! And I only have one entry and that wouldn't be terribly exciting at all now, would it!?
#183174 by TallNerdGuy
Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:06 pm
I vote to extend the deadline!

I really want to do this contesty-thing, but I'm bogged down with so much school work, I barely have any time to devote to making a mock-up of the Dev's new cover.
#183195 by dslassey
Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:26 am
I vote to extend the deadline as well, for I too would like to participate. If only I had seen this earlier and hadn't been such a lurker.
#183205 by Leechmaster
Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 am
Well I now have 2 entries.. which would lead me to think that the extension might be a good idea.. But would that be unfair on the people who already put theirs in? I dunno.. Argh. Will my two entrants lemme know if they're kewl with a deadline extension and then if they are I'll string it out till the end of February I suppose.. But no longer! That'll be two months, ye lazy feckin' eejits!
#183210 by Biert
Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:09 am
Hey I made my entry while I should have been doing homework, why can't others do that too? :P
#183223 by TallNerdGuy
Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Biert wrote:Hey I made my entry while I should have been doing homework, why can't others do that too? :P

But are you juggling homework, an internship, and the fact that I have a whole bunch of other random poop to take care of before I graduate in a month and a half? Ha HA! :D
#183226 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:25 pm
TallNerdGuy wrote:
Biert wrote:Hey I made my entry while I should have been doing homework, why can't others do that too? :P

But are you juggling homework, an internship, and the fact that I have a whole bunch of other random poop to take care of before I graduate in a month and a half? Ha HA! :D

*shudder* juggling random poop.... can't be pleasant :wink:
#183232 by Leechmaster
Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Right.. Ehm. I guess I'm making a call on this one.. Unless I have at least 4 more entries(that'll be 6 altogether) by midnight tomorrow (Friday 13th) night, it'll extend to March 1st. I know that its kinda unfair on the two who threw it together on time but it's a pretty shitty contest if there's only two choices.. So yes, there you go. :coucou: