Face your chaos, know who you are!
#184531 by FFLinchpin
Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:16 am
Oh yeah, i get the connection...
#184554 by Amber
Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:25 pm
The Dev wrote:No wine, just apathy.

What's up Dev, do not fancy a pair of Kitten Mittens? :P

And I've seen that graffti before, theres a great website which has all sorts around the globe. Shame I can't actually remember the website though.
#184628 by Wosko
Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:46 pm
apathy goes good with a slice of pie
#184857 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:36 pm
I always thought wine tasted like fermented grape juice that burns the back of my throat :) I guess there's a reason for that.

Diet coke can be just as classy in a sophisticated vessel, and it doesn't hurt to drink it.
#184859 by Amber
Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:46 pm
Devy, spelled Devy! wrote:I always thought wine tasted like fermented grape juice that burns the back of my throat :) I guess there's a reason for that.

Diet coke can be just as classy in a sophisticated vessel, and it doesn't hurt to drink it.

Unless you burp it out of your nose.

That hurts. :cry:
#184866 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:19 pm
Ahhh that is true - good call, Amber

and I'm a big fan of burping... I bet I could win a contest if I could find such a thing :patrol:
#184889 by FFLinchpin
Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:16 am
Devy, spelled Devy! wrote:
and I'm a big fan of burping... I bet I could win a contest if I could find such a thing :patrol:

Youd have to go through me first! :)

im quite the belcher :geoff:
#184918 by Biert
Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:44 am
Let me drink beer for a couple of days and I'll belch the pants off of you all!
#184946 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 pm
FFLinchpin wrote:

Oooh really?! I dunno man, I'm something to be reckoned with... if I knew you, I'd throw down a glove and challenge you to a burp-off!! I mean, I've gotten neighborhood dogs barking, and woken up neighbors with my belches all from inside my own house - we shall see. We shall seeeee :wink: :lol:
#184960 by FFLinchpin
Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 pm
FFLinchpin wrote:

Oooh really?! I dunno man, I'm something to be reckoned with... if I knew you, I'd throw down a glove and challenge you to a burp-off!! I mean, I've gotten neighborhood dogs barking, and woken up neighbors with my belches all from inside my own house - we shall see. We shall seeeee :wink: :lol:

Well then, i may not be able to compete with that. :lol:

All i know is, noone ive ever met has been able to top my window shattering earthquakes of belches :mrgreen:
#185018 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:41 pm
Perhaps.... .perhaps we're equals :shock: Could it be? I've met my match? My soulmate?! [/creepy]

Oh poor Amber - I've flooded her thread by going on about belches. Amber I really like your knitted cat! Looks great, you are a better knitter than I ever was. I took a class a couple years ago and failed at it - all my scarves looked like uncouth sausage casings: all whithered and full of holes.

Keep up the good work! *thumbs up*
#185020 by Amber
Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:55 pm
I think that is quite possibly the most disguesting mental image I have endured in a while

Congratz to you! :D

And to be fair it was with a machine but its still really hard. I managed to decapatate a couple cats. :oops: And if you have no muscles, this is the machine to build them. :P

Also, the needles really hurt if you elbow them. Don't do that. :P
#185043 by FFLinchpin
Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:06 pm
My aunt taught me to knit when i was real young. Made a few doileys. i forget how to do it now