Face your chaos, know who you are!
#187903 by auldj
Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:29 pm
Well, I for one am happy about Ki and all to follow...can't wait!

And like others here I am willing to inform people, that have heard Devin's music before and those that have not (whether they want to or not damnit!), about the release soooooon

I have done my bit...other than tell a couple of my friends recently: I have created a "Facebook" group to spread the word...or at least the news, that Ki will be out this summer (hip, hip...)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=152658690592 is the link....Invite! I have included links to Devin's Myspace page and here...

It's all I have done so far (there's only so much you can do from a computer screen) but will be informing others around the UK soon....somehow...someway (carrier pigeon?)

Anyone else have any ideas?

What are others going to do?
#187915 by Amber
Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:55 pm
I am stoked about street teaming for some reason!

So obviously I have joined up the facebook. I kinda a few ideas in my head, but I think Dev said he was going to work out his plan more? So we shall see I guess. 8)
#187925 by Grimview
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:08 pm
If there's posters and flyers to print off, I'll be doing so and putting them up around Prince George.

As well as bugging all of my friends about it constantly. :P
#187944 by Amber
Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:59 pm
auldj wrote:17 members already! Nice.....

and 164 invites to other people haha!

Any other suggestions? Other than spamming every forum we can think of?

I kinda invited everyone on my friends list, which is err... quite a few... :P Probably only 5 of them will join, but hey, friends have friends 8)

I think I shall have to break out my spring stilts, and see if I can get any other spring stilters in on it too. :D

I would see if we could get an awesome banner at Download Fest or something, but I'm not going. I'm actually babysitting so my parents can go. I'm sure this is role reversal... :P
#187947 by Tyroshai
Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:07 pm
Joined! :D

Plus will do whatever I can with what little money/time I can muster!

Can't wait to see what comes.
#188013 by PoopTart
Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:32 pm
Holy shit, half of the members are from the people I invited, people I really didnt expect to join, thats awesome.
#188015 by Purple Phoenix
Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:56 pm
Most exciting- there is definitely something very exciting about the idea of a street team- it seems somehow official, like working for Dev. It's also very bizarre to see all ye forumgoers on facebook with actual names and pictures... *gasp* real Devin fans! They exist! And yes, facebook validates existence.
#188030 by The Dev
Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:57 am
Guys!!!!

You all rule!!

Give me one more week and I'll rock with you, I'll get some graphics, some downloadable 'exclusive' tracks, and a big explanation of this project!

After the 4 albums, we are doing an 8 cd box set (4 albums plus 4 bonus disk and videos plus a big booklet)

Give me one more week...I'm doing some work right now that has me predisposed for a few more days!

You guys are what make this work...thank you so much...

dev