Face your chaos, know who you are!
#191107 by hevysyl_rob
Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:19 pm
Lettuce wrote:Everytime you download a Devy album before release, Father Christmas kills an elf.

Luckily that doesnt include the night elfs of azeroth :) wow reference! whoa!...I will NOT be dowloading devs album before or after release i will be buying many many many copies instead:P i cannot wait!
#191133 by Matt Nevens
Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:45 am
I to will refrain from downloading it, ive always bought al the previous releases even after downloading some of them, but have always wished i had waited to hear the full thing with all the artwork etc.

I know one of my friends will listen to it as soon as it leaks and then heckle me with taunts every day till May 25th!! Then again, from my experience with Inside Out in Europe their products are often late getting to stockists such as amazon, sometimes over a week after the release date, hope this wont be a problem with Ki!!!!

where does everyone reckon is the best place to pre order from??
#191148 by FUBAR
Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:40 am
Matt Nevens wrote:

Hevy Devy Records!

Dev usually has the coolest offers (signed cds etc) and you sometimes get the cd a little before actual release date aswell.
#191160 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:39 pm
FUBAR wrote:
Matt Nevens wrote:

Hevy Devy Records!

Dev usually has the coolest offers (signed cds etc) and you sometimes get the cd a little before actual release date aswell.

^^ Devinitely. (EEEWWW horrible HORRIBLE joke, sorry)
The stuff I've ordered from there comes quickly, and has had no shipping (although things might be different with Ki, who knows?) And if there's a high volume of orders, it might be too much for a personalized "thanks so and so *smiley face* but perhaps not? Those are a total bonus!

Also one can order the CD from InsideOut Music's website, yes?
#191168 by Devymetalnut
Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm
bring on more of those smiley faces, i love em hehe :D
#191180 by campblood
Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:04 pm
Will be ordering a lot from HDR very soon. Looking forward to anything coming my way.
#191344 by into the voigtex
Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:21 pm
The Dev wrote:Thats actually the slipcase.

The album cover is that dark sort of native mask image on inside outs site.

The artwork is all 3d, so you need a pair of red and green glasses.

Damn... I thought the artwork for the front cover was the cool rainbow thing... the image of hooded Dev holding the peavey guitar in front of an earthrise with all the lights and sparkly shit everywhere... with the "ki" character glowing in the middle.
8)
Not that the 3D native mask thing isn't cool, far from it. I just like the rainbow thing. :)

Um... can't wait for Ki! So... yeah.

Ro
#191370 by entvå3
Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:49 am
rgx612a wrote:Those 3D glasses never worked for me, as i'm kinda blind in one eye. :(

I have/had that problem aswell. My sight is not the best so before I couldn't see shit on those 3d thingies.
After an eyesurgery I had I can very weak outlines and contours of those kind of 3d images.
So I will probably spend a few hours looking at the cover alone.
#194864 by minotir
Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:37 pm
hi!

does anyone got a large, good quality image of the DTP logo?
that would be great :)
#194873 by Biert
Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:29 pm
minotir wrote:hi!

does anyone got a large, good quality image of the DTP logo?
that would be great :)

viewtopic.php?p=182111#p182111
#194982 by St_Clean
Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:56 am
Who designed the artwork? :o
#194996 by Biert
Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:36 am
St_Clean wrote:Who designed the artwork? :o

Seems like Trav

Travis Smith, www.seempieces.com
#195421 by Yanko
Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:17 pm
Damn, i really loved the alternative artwork for Ki i just found out:

Cool new stage name too!
#195427 by Rahovart
Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm
And a pretty bitchin' new look on top of that! First the shaved head, now this. I'm digging it :lol: