Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193710 by Rahovart
Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:36 am
Yanko wrote:so, i have a dummy question
i don't have paypal. Can i pre order there, even if it says that it accepts only paypal?

You can pay with credit/debit card. I did automatically after I forgot my paypal password 3 times :D
#193714 by Yanko
Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:49 am
Rahovart wrote:
i don't have paypal. Can i pre order there, even if it says that it accepts only paypal?

You can pay with credit/debit card. I did automatically after I forgot my paypal password 3 times :D

Thanks man! Thought i'd have to beg someone with paypal to do it for me :lol:
YAY product ordered, gonna try to get a friend to order one too! I almost ordered 2 just because 11 bucks is actually CHEAP for a good album, but it turns into 39.4919579 in brazil's dirty cheap ass money, with intl shipping included :sad:
#193722 by islandsinthesky
Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:27 am
Rahovart wrote:

It's not working for me. I've tried literally 20 times now.
#193733 by Yanko
Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 am
i actually tried dozens of times too
but if you just press "sign in" they'll create a paypal account for you
and they'll charge your credit card the exact ammount of the product. So you'll be paying "through" paypal, literally.

So even though you are using a paypal account, it's the same as paying directly with credit card, in practice.