Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193239 by Aden
Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:18 pm
Synthetic_Urination wrote:35 copies left!

jesus

I really didn't expect them to go that quick... but then again, i've never experienced a "new release" from Dev before (i got into him just after the release of Ziltoid) ... so i guess a similar thing/speed has happened before?

Saying that, if 300 of these are almost gone, what about the 500 Hummer/Devlabs?

My friend bought them recently, so i guess they're either not all gone yet?... or they brought some more out for us?

EDIT:
Woah what the hell!

Just refreshed it and theres an extra 200, haha... i guess they didn't expect them to go so fast themselves!

But is it still only the first 300 now?
or will there be 500 autographed ones now?
#193241 by Synthetic_Urination
Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:22 pm
Aden wrote:
Synthetic_Urination wrote:35 copies left!

jesus

I really didn't expect them to go that quick... but then again, i've never experienced a "new release" from Dev before (i got into him just after the release of Ziltoid) ... so i guess a similar thing/speed has happened before?

Saying that, if 300 of these are almost gone, what about the 500 Hummer/Devlabs?

My friend bought them recently, so i guess they're either not all gone yet?... or they brought some more out for us?

EDIT:
Woah what the hell!

Just refreshed it and theres an extra 200, haha... i guess they didn't expect them to go so fast themselves!

But is it still only the first 300 now?
or will there be 500 autographed ones now?

From the looks of it all 500 will be autographed.
#193288 by 2fat2furious
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:07 pm
I have an ebay question for you guys, I just ordered my copy an hour ago, but the payment was through a bank account and is going to be sent through an e-check and won't be verified until April 21st. Does this mean I'm not going to be getting my copy of the 500?
#193317 by The Dev
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 pm
Sure, I'll sign whatever you want, a piece of paper and not the disk? No problems.

Thanks again all.
#193318 by wasabi_time
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 pm
2fat2furious wrote:I have an ebay question for you guys, I just ordered my copy an hour ago, but the payment was through a bank account and is going to be sent through an e-check and won't be verified until April 21st. Does this mean I'm not going to be getting my copy of the 500?

Hey man I'm kind of in the same boat as you, my paypal won't be verified until the 22nd!! Gah!! Just send them a message and give them a heads up, that's what I did and hopefully it's smooth sailing.
#193326 by Wosko
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:05 pm
If I mailed my city/ocean machine biomech albums would you sign them? It would really make make me happy

i also promoted ki on a local social networking site nexopia its like the canadian facebook doing my street team duties
#193331 by The Dev
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:14 pm
I'll sign whatever you want.

If the 500 are gone, sure I'll sign whatever you'd like.

Thank you so much.

Send your OM and City, of course I'll sign them!

Dev
#193334 by Wosko
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:23 pm
holy shit i just pmed you but uhm yeah dude give me a mailing adress would a poster be okay too?

my poster i have is old as fuck i bought it when i was 11 but ill buy a new one

man you just made my week :D
#193337 by soundsofentropy
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:30 pm
Would it be cool if I jumped on as well and got one of my posters signed?

Then again, if you're doing any signing at shows, and you've got one in Texas, I could save you the trouble and get it signed at a show, if that's cool.