Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193270 by Synthetic_Urination
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:14 pm
300 copies of Autographed copies gone. Thanks for the chance at these Devin!!

Anyone know when the preorders went up, I've been looking around and can't find when it started.
#193280 by Leechmaster
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:26 pm
I think it was a little bit before 11:30PM GMT they went up. Really really glad I was around and got one. Now I just hope there'll be some swanky t-shirts and stuff to follow. :D
#193282 by Synthetic_Urination
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:33 pm
Leechmaster wrote:I think it was a little bit before 11:30PM GMT they went up. Really really glad I was around and got one. Now I just hope there'll be some swanky t-shirts and stuff to follow. :D

I was hoping there would be a bundle pack with a limited edition shirt, that would be badass. I've never been able to follow a musician before. I'm glad it's Devin. I find it almost overwhelming with all his stuff to even try to catch up, seems everytime I try it disappears. I got dog blood on my Infinity hoody, which really ruined it for me, I can't get the damn stain out. My little brother stole my damn Infinity shirt I had and lucky for me my original copies of Dev and SYL went up in flames in a car fire. Sadly it wasn't even my car that they were burned in, just left them in a friends car for the night....

Drats to luck.
#193287 by gitrplaya4u
Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:56 pm
My god! I just saw this dang forum post and wondered what it was even talking about.
Um..........looks like i missed it. Pre-ordering anyway of course!
#193305 by hugot
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 pm
gitrplaya4u wrote:My god! I just saw this dang forum post and wondered what it was even talking about.
Um..........looks like i missed it. Pre-ordering anyway of course!

same here...,just found out an hour ago...damnit.... :furious:
#193306 by kayman121
Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:49 pm
The quantity went up to 500. i got the 351st. i really hope that meant that the signed copies went up to 500 instead of just everything from 300-500 being unsigned. :( anyone know?
#193308 by gendralman
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:17 pm
Synthetic_Urination wrote:I got dog blood on my Infinity hoody, which really ruined it for me, I can't get the damn stain out.

That's so metal.
#193314 by A-Daamage
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:46 pm
I also just heard about this now (quarter to 1AM, April 17th). I preordered, but I doubt I will get the stigmatized-in-Dev's-hand version. Pouty.
#193316 by The Dev
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:51 pm
Man!!! just got home from a hard day to hear this!

Thank you so so so much guys. I feel humbled and amazed. To have that kind of honesty and support is sublime...really.

I have some bonus songs I'll put up for download for you guys either tommorow or the next day to say thanks....really, times are a changin'...looking at everybody as a potntial threat is tempered by the thought that maybe the amount of bad apples is far outweighed by normal, rational music fans.

Thank you so much...see you on tour!

Dev!
#193319 by kayman121
Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:52 pm
The Dev wrote:Man!!! just got home from a hard day to hear this!

Thank you so so so much guys. I feel humbled and amazed. To have that kind of honesty and support is sublime...really.

I have some bonus songs I'll put up for download for you guys either tommorow or the next day to say thanks....really, times are a changin'...looking at everybody as a potntial threat is tempered by the thought that maybe the amount of bad apples is far outweighed by normal, rational music fans.

Dev!

Is it still first 300 signed or 500? :lol:
#193329 by soundsofentropy
Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:11 pm
The Dev wrote:Man!!! just got home from a hard day to hear this!

Dev!

Bonus tracks? For download? Awesome!

Tour? Even more awesome! I'll certainly be there if you make it to Austin, TX (or somewhere close).

You definitely deserve to have your albums jumped at like they were. I'm glad the response was so positive. I know I was giddy like a school-girl when it went up for pre-order, and I suspect that most of the forum-goers were as well.

Godspeed. :D
#193344 by TallNerdGuy
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:01 am
Wasn't expecting to see that Ki was up for pre-order today when I logged onto Myspace, but low-and-behold, what did I see? :D

I managed to grab one of those first 300. I think I landed cd #199. Good to hear about those upcoming bonus track goodies!
#193364 by tentotheminus9
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:37 am
I think Devin underestimates what support he has!

Dev - do you not realise that if you put 300 signed cabbages on eBay we'd buy them within a few hours?! I'd eat my own arm for a copy of Ki !!!!!