Face your chaos, know who you are!
#194048 by OutsideofNight
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:39 pm
Nice. I can't wait for the CD, I don't think I was in the first 300 but regardless, I can't wait to pop in the CD for the first time.
#194050 by WickedBuddhi
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:51 pm
I disappear for several weeks and I miss all the good stuff. I think I just pre-ordered the album, not sure. I don't have a Pay Pal account but I was able to use a debit card. So, I'm a little confused whether I just paid with Pay Pal or my debit card.
#194051 by Puzzleface
Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:54 pm
Well I placed my pre-order though I'm pretty sure I missed out on the Autographed copy. Is ok....I still have my autographed Ziltoid disc so I can be happy in that.

Either way I'm very excited that the album is coming out and I'm not going to listen to any samples, advance copies or ANYTHING until mine is delivered. I want to listen to this with completely virgin ears.
#194061 by XIII
Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:30 pm
The Dev wrote:I'm going to sign about a thousand...there will be some left over...

Whoever DOESN'T want it signed, just let us know!

Thanks again!

Dev

I dunno if everyone would agree with this, but I figured I'd throw it out there. I was thinking for orders of multiple copies, only sign one. This is assuming the buyer is getting one for listening, the other for preserving. It's a big assumption, so like I said, people may not agree.

That being said, feel free to only sign one copy of my order (LuckyNumbrXIII). Because I'm keeping one as a collector's item, and probably melting the other one in my car (and then buying a replacement, rinse, repeat).
#194062 by MiKanou
Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:37 pm
XIII wrote:
The Dev wrote:I'm going to sign about a thousand...there will be some left over...

Thanks again!

Dev

I dunno if everyone would agree with this, but I figured I'd throw it out there. I was thinking for orders of multiple copies, only sign one. This is assuming the buyer is getting one for listening, the other for preserving. It's a big assumption, so like I said, people may not agree.

That being said, feel free to only sign one copy of my order (LuckyNumbrXIII). Because I'm keeping one as a collector's item, and probably melting the other one in my car (and then buying a replacement, rinse, repeat).

My sister got two, one for her, one for me, and, trust me, that'll be war if one copy isn't signed :mrgreen:
#194064 by XIII
Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:42 pm
MiKanou wrote:
XIII wrote:

Thanks again!

Dev

My sister got two, one for her, one for me, and, trust me, that'll be war if one copy isn't signed :mrgreen:

Yeah, I figured that'd be a possibility. It just kinda stinks that like, there were 300 to be signed, and I come on that night, and read all the replies and everyone's like, "I picked up two copies," "I got 3!" "5 here!" And I'm just like, DAAAHHH!!! I rushed to get the link to preorder, but I don't even think I got one of the 300... and I came on the night it became available.

But since he said he's doing a thousand, that might be a little bit more generous to the point where I think everyone that really wants one will get it.
#194127 by Marijn
Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am
Hell yeah! I ordered Ki!

I know that it has already been asked, but know one answered it yet:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH NUMBER 'YOUR KI' IS? I would like to know, so if anyone can help, thank you in advance!
#194135 by FUBAR
Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 am
Marijn wrote:Hell yeah! I ordered Ki!

I know that it has already been asked, but know one answered it yet:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH NUMBER 'YOUR KI' IS? I would like to know, so if anyone can help, thank you in advance!

I don't think they'll be numbered, it's not really that bigger deal is it.
#194145 by Amber
Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:31 am
I think if you have the item on your watch list on eBay, you can see how many are left, but not what number you are.
#194185 by Chili
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:31 pm
XIII wrote:That being said, feel free to only sign one copy of my order (LuckyNumbrXIII). Because I'm keeping one as a collector's item, and probably melting the other one in my car (and then buying a replacement, rinse, repeat).

And you don't burn it on a CD-R for the car because...?
#194186 by XIII
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:34 pm
Chili wrote:
XIII wrote:That being said, feel free to only sign one copy of my order (LuckyNumbrXIII). Because I'm keeping one as a collector's item, and probably melting the other one in my car (and then buying a replacement, rinse, repeat).

And you don't burn it on a CD-R for the car because...?

Force of habit using the words "bought" "buy" etc. Yeah, burn it to cdr. But.... you do still have to buy CDrs.

And actually my car has an ipod plug, so I don't even burn. More like... create playlist.