Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193371 by Audrey
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:58 am
Dear BrunoN, I bought my Cd's from France, no problem with that. The shipping options were written later (well hidden though), it was 6$.
#193372 by filthmammoth
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:03 am
Yeah I bought mine in Australia with no dramas so far... have bought from HDR ebay store in the past from Australia with no dramas too
#193373 by grrrv
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:04 am
BrunoN wrote:Is there a chance to order it if you're non-north-american? Kinda lacks of other shipping options :(

Hm. It says "Ships to Worldwide" and gives a quote of $6 for shipping to Finland. However, when I go to "buy it now" and "guest checkout" (I don't have an account) the only available choices for country are US and Canada. Halp? :?
#193375 by BrunoN
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:05 am
grrrv wrote:
BrunoN wrote:Is there a chance to order it if you're non-north-american? Kinda lacks of other shipping options :(

Hm. It says "Ships to Worldwide" and gives a quote of $6 for shipping to Finland. However, when I go to "buy it now" and "guest checkout" (I don't have an account) the only available choices for country are US and Canada. Halp? :?

^^ this
#193376 by johnny
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:13 am
i just pre-ordered 2 copies! i imagine my girlfriend will be pretty happy when she gets one to listen to on her own. she was jealous of there only being one copy of ziltoid for awhile because it never left my car!
#193377 by johnny
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:14 am
oh and there were 278 remaining when i ordered my 2, if anyone's still keeping track.
#193382 by sylkicks
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:39 am
oh hell yes! never have i been so happy at 2 in the morning! i cant wait dev, thanks so much. are all of these signed for the preorder? so fucking awesome! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
#193427 by neillyb
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:30 am
Pre-ordered also! I think it said something about there being 194 left when I stuck it through. Was hoping for a cheeky autograph as well. Doesn't matter, as long as this fires the band out on tour somewhere in Europe I'll settle for that!
#193429 by Chili
Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 am
Just pre-ordered! Please sign my copy, Dev! :lol:

And to survive till the end of May, I ordered The Hummer, Christeen and Punky Brüster a few days ago.
#193435 by sunsetofage
Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:13 am
I pre-ordered it, too. Too bad that I'm too late :sad: . It's number 517 :( . I can't wait to hear the new stuff from you, Dev ! The last two years without some new stuff from you were veeeeery boring. I mean there is some other cool music but nothing compares to you ! Greetings from Germany !
#193437 by Maggai
Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:16 am
Woah they're gone? I just saw on blabbermouth that you could get a signed one and ran and pre-ordered. Ebay said there were 186 or something left. Dunno if that is signed cd's or just regular cd's. Hope I get a signed one, but looks like I may have been too slow.
#193446 by Aden
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:04 am
sunsetofage wrote:I pre-ordered it, too. Too bad that I'm too late :sad: . It's number 517 :( .

I'm sure he'll still sign it :)

He seems to be really "loose" on all of this. He knows that if someone missed out on the signed ones by 1 copy, by having a slightly slower internet and having somebody get in there 1.3642 seconds sooner... they'd be pretty gutted, and he wouldn't want that

I don't think Dev was the person who decided to increase the amount from 300 to 500... but when he "got back from a hard day" he said "Sure, i'll sign anything" (in response to someone asking if their copy would be signed which wasn't among the first 300)

Also, somebody asked if he'd sign some of their albums if they actually sent them in to HDR (not just Ki, they meant anything from Dev that they have, that isn't signed yet), and he said he'd be fine doing that...

Maybe we should make a thread of people who ordered outside the first 300/500, so they can ask and give details on who they are (on eBay) to see if Dev will sign theirs.

Im sure there will be people pre-ordering that aren't on this forum, but im sure somebody will come back on this forum in a day or two, and realise what they missed, and be gutted. The people not on this forum, who may be order no. 617 for example ... will most likely not be all that bothered... the people who ARE on this forum and missed out, who may be order no. 618 for example, and have LOVED a signed copy, could ask for one

I'm sure Dev wouldn't mind.
#193454 by Synthetic_Urination
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:33 am
The Dev wrote:Man!!! just got home from a hard day to hear this!

Thank you so so so much guys. I feel humbled and amazed. To have that kind of honesty and support is sublime...really.

I have some bonus songs I'll put up for download for you guys either tommorow or the next day to say thanks....really, times are a changin'...looking at everybody as a potntial threat is tempered by the thought that maybe the amount of bad apples is far outweighed by normal, rational music fans.

Thank you so much...see you on tour!

Dev!

Can we finally hear the Pooper again? I'm still waiting to see that!~