Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193525 by Octillus
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:49 am
The Dev wrote:I'm going to sign about a thousand...there will be some left over...

Whoever DOESN'T want it signed, just let us know!

Thanks again!

Dev

Aww, that's awfully sweet.

Although I do have to say I was feeling like a super mega badass slipping in at number 296.
#193529 by kettle
Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:04 am
Luna_ad_Noctum wrote:
The Dev wrote:I'm going to sign about a thousand...there will be some left over...

Thanks again!

Dev

Here's hoping you don't have to spend the profits on a cast for your arm.

but then we could sign that too right?
#193537 by hakmed
Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:07 am
I don't want it signed.. isn't it already? so I showed my friend the album last night and all I have to say is its great. The highest compliment I can give it is you know when you see your friends face light up and they say "this is a song that I always wanted to write" Thats when you know its good.
#193539 by Synthetic_Urination
Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:10 am
I think it'd be funny if he numbered them as well... WAY Too much chaos there hahaha.

Man the great thoughts!
#193541 by kayman121
Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 am

Thanks again!

Dev

you are the man dev. I got #351..so now i can rest easy :)
#193546 by grrrv
Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:52 am
grrrv wrote:
BrunoN wrote:Is there a chance to order it if you're non-north-american? Kinda lacks of other shipping options :(

Hm. It says "Ships to Worldwide" and gives a quote of $6 for shipping to Finland. However, when I go to "buy it now" and "guest checkout" (I don't have an account) the only available choices for country are US and Canada. Halp? :?

I figured I'd give in and make an account anyway, thinking maybe I can choose my country if I'm registered. What happens? The god damn sign-up page doesn't work in my browser*. Fuck you, ebay. I'll get my Ki elsewhere.

* Opera in Linux
#193549 by Fartin' Martin
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:13 pm
hakmed wrote:I don't want it signed.. isn't it already? so I showed my friend the album last night and all I have to say is its great. The highest compliment I can give it is you know when you see your friends face light up and they say "this is a song that I always wanted to write" Thats when you know its good.

I'm pretty sure I said it sucked but you would know, cause you were the one drunking beers :zombie: In all honesty I likes it. It's refreshing. Gives me a break from chaos for a day. And the only song that I ever said that I wished I had written was Shitstorm which I told Devy himself in Mtl. Hakmed hacked KI everyone
#193553 by BrunoN
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:36 pm
grrrv wrote:I figured I'd give in and make an account anyway, thinking maybe I can choose my country if I'm registered. What happens? The god damn sign-up page doesn't work in my browser*. Fuck you, ebay. I'll get my Ki elsewhere.

* Opera in Linux

Decided the same, filled the form 5 hours ago and don't have confirmation email yet. Boo.
#193555 by sheps999
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:12 pm
Oh bloody feck. I was so ready to buy, when I find out that I haven't got any money in my Paypal account, and transfers take 7-9 working days :(. Still, I'll bookmark the page and see if there're any still available when I actually have money.
#193562 by filthmammoth
Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:50 pm
stingrae wrote:
Aden wrote:
stingrae wrote:haha the chances of the man coming within 3000 k's of my location would have me packing my bags and running there!

lol, where'd ya live?

Well, i think we should make a thread for people who are unsure about whether they're gonna get a signed copy, but want one.
Whoever creates the thread can just keep updating the first post, adding to a list of users and their eBay account name.
Anyone agree?

I was in the first 300 so im sure i'll get mine... but there are a lot of unsure people on here

errr perth western australia :( hmmmm im just goin to sit here and hope that dev looks at my unsigned album and says yea what the hell, i will make this guys day XD

I got my copy of City signed in Perth Western Australia.... I now live in Melbourne, but if Dev decides to take this new project to WA it is an amazingly easy place to bump into touring musicians because there are not many places to stay etc.

Also, thanks to Dev for signing the first 1000... that is an awesome thing to do
#193575 by AlucardXIX
Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Thanks again!

Dev

You are officially the fucking man. Still need a guitarist for your touring purposes? ;)
#193577 by hog
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:14 pm
Ordered mine.

So looking forward to getting the physical album! :D
#193578 by Feehan
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 pm
i got mine this morning :D:D

edit: i doubt i was in the first 300 but i just read devs signing the first 1000 wow thats gona be a sore wrist but yay if i get mine signed :D:D:D very happy!

also how do you know what number you were?