Face your chaos, know who you are!
#193464 by stingrae
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 am
err how do u know if u were lucky enough to have got one of the 300? i said quantity remaining 149 but i dunno if thats it :S
#193467 by MiKanou
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:46 am
stingrae wrote:err how do u know if u were lucky enough to have got one of the 300? i said quantity remaining 149 but i dunno if thats it :S

If you had things called "eyes" and were able to "read" you would know the original 300 copies were all sold out about ... 14 hours ago ? :mrgreen: (I suggest you to read the topic, you should have your answers)
#193477 by stingrae
Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:57 am
......................plz allow me to quietly shuffle to the nearest cliff and do what is necessary
#193480 by Synthetic_Urination
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 am
stingrae wrote:......................plz allow me to quietly shuffle to the nearest cliff and do what is necessary

He was saying something about signing more, so I guess you'll have to wait and see if it comes with some extra ink on it!
#193482 by stingrae
Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:04 am
ohhhh mannnnn fingers crossed!
#193500 by Aden
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:02 am
People, if worse comes to worst, and you recieve a non-signed Ki, wait a little while, and send it back in with a note asking if he'll sign it... (but confirm 100% whether he's got the time to do it, and confirm he is around to do it, and confirm you're sending it to the right address, and probably include a stamp or whatever is needed so it doesn't cost HDR anything extra to send it back to you)

Or wait til the tour, and see if you can get to a signing session and get it signed. :D
#193501 by stingrae
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:05 am
haha the chances of the man coming within 3000 k's of my location would have me packing my bags and running there!
#193510 by Aden
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:22 am
stingrae wrote:haha the chances of the man coming within 3000 k's of my location would have me packing my bags and running there!

lol, where'd ya live?

Well, i think we should make a thread for people who are unsure about whether they're gonna get a signed copy, but want one.
Whoever creates the thread can just keep updating the first post, adding to a list of users and their eBay account name.
Anyone agree?

I was in the first 300 so im sure i'll get mine... but there are a lot of unsure people on here
#193511 by stingrae
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:26 am
Aden wrote:
stingrae wrote:haha the chances of the man coming within 3000 k's of my location would have me packing my bags and running there!

lol, where'd ya live?

Well, i think we should make a thread for people who are unsure about whether they're gonna get a signed copy, but want one.
Whoever creates the thread can just keep updating the first post, adding to a list of users and their eBay account name.
Anyone agree?

I was in the first 300 so im sure i'll get mine... but there are a lot of unsure people on here

errr perth western australia :( hmmmm im just goin to sit here and hope that dev looks at my unsigned album and says yea what the hell, i will make this guys day XD
#193515 by The Dev
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:33 am
I'm going to sign about a thousand...there will be some left over...

Whoever DOESN'T want it signed, just let us know!

Thanks again!

Dev
#193517 by Biert
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:37 am
Dev you're going to get a sore arm so bad you won't be able to play for weeks! :P

We all love it though :D Thanks a lot!
#193519 by stingrae
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:38 am
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
just instantly fixes my crushedness of the past hour

dr. dev
#193521 by Blazingmonga
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:40 am
The Dev wrote:I'm going to sign about a thousand...there will be some left over...

Thanks again!

Dev

1000?! Bet 300 will seem like a better idea when you get hand cramp! Don't hurt your hands, we need your twinklefingers!

I kid, I kid. This is an amazing gift from you to us. I am glad I checked online this morning and hopefully bagged one.
#193523 by Luna_ad_Noctum
Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:44 am
The Dev wrote:I'm going to sign about a thousand...there will be some left over...

Thanks again!

Dev

Here's hoping you don't have to spend the profits on a cast for your arm.