Face your chaos, know who you are!
#213985 by swervedriver
Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:29 pm
In the end it's sung together with the "Here's a little riddle 'bout a when I was a little toddle..." line. Listen close, you'll hear it.
#214011 by Chasezas
Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:27 pm
swervedriver wrote:In the end it's sung together with the "Here's a little riddle 'bout a when I was a little toddle..." line. Listen close, you'll hear it.

i can only make out the 'I' part. geeze i've got really nice sony surround sound headphones and i'm listening to .flac files! :x
#222655 by Zyprexa
Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:08 am
I don't know if anybody else has said this already, but as the Ki crescendo is intensifying I'm sure he's repeating "wediewediewediewediewediewedie..." and then "everybody goes Aaaaaah, ahhhha ahhhhh...". Can anyone tell me what the bit which overlaps the aaaah is? It's like "say what you like now, say blah blah blah blah..." or something, there's a lot going on and I can't make it out. I need to know this to be happy.
#222685 by swervedriver
Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:09 am
Do you perhaps mean:

The Dev wrote:'Here's a little riddle bout a when I was a little toddle, piddle in the puddle and my head was in a muddle
you can sing it when you're sad, you can sing it when you're mad, you can sing it in the shower come along the latest's
Gaia to gaia to gaia to gaia (etc)

and

If you feel like you are incomplete, yet you are still in love yet you are sleeping, eternal I, I, I ,I (etc)
#231898 by Fjar
Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:00 am
The Dev wrote:Jean Michael ... = Ozzy (with a french twist)

See.. in the song I heard and always thought it was Jean Michel, as in Jarre. Shame I was wrong, but they're both cool artists in their own ways. :(
#232323 by Marijn
Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:04 am
chiller wrote:
Xykhoh wrote:Very good use of the "Soft" lyrics from the demo in Ki :mrgreen:

I just listened to "Soft" again recently. It was a shock for sure. :alien:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aswlAYeIgO4

Wow, that is so cool, I didn't even notice that!

Devin is a copycat! :D