Face your chaos, know who you are!
#198709 by Biert
Wed May 20, 2009 9:46 pm
That's where the money's at!
#198902 by Pierced Brosnan
Fri May 22, 2009 10:28 am
I NEED the one with the DTP logo on the front and the colourful pic on the back, that is definately one of the most awesome t-shirt designs I've ever seen. :mrgreen:
#198906 by odiz
Fri May 22, 2009 11:46 am
order placed for native black-shirt, very cool design indeed!
#199430 by odiz
Tue May 26, 2009 1:01 pm
odiz wrote:order placed for native black-shirt, very cool design indeed!


And today it arrived, quite fast delivery and really, really cool design.
Only thing that I forgot was that US Large is very much larger than EU Large (or what I'm used to atleast.) God damn you, hamburger-nation :wink:
#199431 by Abydost
Tue May 26, 2009 1:07 pm
odiz wrote:
odiz wrote:order placed for native black-shirt, very cool design indeed!


And today it arrived, quite fast delivery and really, really cool design.
Only thing that I forgot was that US Large is very much larger than EU Large (or what I'm used to atleast.) God damn you, hamburger-nation :wink:


Already? Seriously? Damn you østlendinger.
#201418 by Wolfheart
Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:05 pm
Size L is already out of Stock. The coloured shirt. Is it coming back?
#201427 by Marijn
Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:13 pm
odiz wrote:Only thing that I forgot was that US Large is very much larger than EU Large (or what I'm used to atleast.) God damn you, hamburger-nation :wink:


Thanks, that is good to know! I am thinking of ordering one or two so I think I'll go for the M...
#201513 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:52 am
M is good for a dude; I got a medium, and it rules - but I'm a girl, so I'm swimming in it :lol: Ain't no thang, all my bands shirts are guys shirts anyways

Sidenote: One of my good friends asked if the "Devin Townsend Project" written on the back was Hebrew - she's very Jewish-centric... if that's a word :D :D :D
#201803 by fairy_on_ecstacy
Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:21 am
hey dev,
do you think you will be getting any girls top's out soon??
i will be buying the men tops for my boyfriend soon but really want to know if you are thinking of getting girls tops out??
hope your doing well!
#201806 by djskrimp
Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:09 am
fairy_on_ecstacy wrote:hey dev,
do you think you will be getting any girls top's out soon??
i will be buying the men tops for my boyfriend soon but really want to know if you are thinking of getting girls tops out??
hope your doing well!

The Ebay site has some girly tees


http://stores.shop.ebay.ca/HevyDevy-Rec ... QQ_armrsZ1

http://cgi.ebay.ca/DEVIN-TOWNSEND-Ocean ... 2|294%3A30

http://cgi.ebay.ca/DEVIN-TOWNSEND-Physi ... 2|294%3A30

http://cgi.ebay.ca/STRAPPING-YOUNG-LAD- ... 3|294%3A30
#201809 by sj_2150
Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:01 am
fragility wrote:being a girl isn't fair!

did you gain a shitload of weight or something?
#202517 by Yok
Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:09 pm
I don't wear enough brazenly colourful things, so I might have to pick up the new DTP one.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest