Face your chaos, know who you are!
#200130 by cluna_33
Sat May 30, 2009 10:04 pm
Got mine yesterday, signed by Dev and a Tracy smiley!!! Made my Friday night!!

Thanks so much guys, I'll support you for as long as you keep putting out such honest and heartfelt work...you're the best!
#200229 by thesockgod
Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:38 am
Hoorah!!!

I finally got my album! Signed and all. Totally made my day. I can't believe how good it is and was most certainly worth the wait. The thank-you note was addressed to the eBay account owner and not myself, but that couldn't be helped, I'm going to cherish it just the same. :D
#200230 by thesockgod
Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:44 am
Also,

Coast and Gato....brilliant.
#200243 by daneulephus
Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 am
thesockgod wrote:Hoorah!!!

I finally got my album! Signed and all. Totally made my day. I can't believe how good it is and was most certainly worth the wait. The thank-you note was addressed to the eBay account owner and not myself, but that couldn't be helped, I'm going to cherish it just the same. :D

Same thing happened to me.....It said "Thanks Randi!" hahaha, I will keep it anyway. The smiley is totally worth it, I don't care what it says....

Dan

http://www.myspace.com/1omegaproject
#200321 by ryanmark
Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:53 pm
Hey guys, still waiting for mine. I'm dying to hear it! I ordered mine from the ebay store on the 18th, you think I'll get mine soon? I'm waaay to impatient haha.

Thanks guys, hope you're enjoying Ki!
#200323 by reson
Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:59 pm
I got mine late last week, and i love it. It's something very different, but still completely Devin. And as a bonus I thought I ordered it too late for it to be a signed copy, but it was :D
#200335 by Jormungandr
Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:28 pm
Got it a few days ago, and I have listened through it multiple times and it is absolutely buttfucking fantastic. Probably my new favorite Dev material to be honest. Anything that can make me aggressively nod my head while still being considered "mellow" is just great in my book. There's no real standout moments on here for me, but that's only because the entire album is so damn good on every level. Ki met and exceeded every one of my expectations. Heaven send is disgustingly awesome.
#200617 by kcdurden
Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:58 am
I ordered mine on April 20th. Still haven't received it, but apparently other Americans have received theirs so that's good to hear. Can't wait to hear it!
#200620 by PlutonimicX
Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:15 am
kcdurden wrote:I ordered mine on April 20th. Still haven't received it, but apparently other Americans have received theirs so that's good to hear. Can't wait to hear it!

I'm from America, but I didn't preorder mine, I bought mine from ccnow.com (there's a link to that site when you first get into hevydevy.com). According to the status it's been shipped. I'll see what happens in another week and a half or so since I ordered mine May 28th.
#200630 by ryanmark
Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:20 am
Just got mine!!! Didn't even open the package yet!

So excited. I'm gonna wait till later tonight, gonna drive to Philly (from NY) to visit my friend taking summer classes. Gonna listen to it on the way.

Thanks Dev and Tracy!
#200638 by kcdurden
Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:29 am
ryanmark wrote:Just got mine!!! Didn't even open the package yet!

So excited. I'm gonna wait till later tonight, gonna drive to Philly (from NY) to visit my friend taking summer classes. Gonna listen to it on the way.

Thanks Dev and Tracy!

did it come in the mail or by ups or fed ex?
#200639 by ryanmark
Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:34 am
kcdurden wrote:
ryanmark wrote:Just got mine!!! Didn't even open the package yet!

Thanks Dev and Tracy!

did it come in the mail or by ups or fed ex?

It came in the regular mail for me, in a small package.
Hope you get yours soon man, I know what you're feeling.
#200648 by neillyb
Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:07 pm
I got mine too, many thanks. Like other folk the wee note was addressed to the ebay account holder which was my girlfriend in this case, but she's a fan too so it's all cool!

Quick observation & apologies if it's been addressed before also; I bought two copies of this album, the first one I got before my pre-order came through. I seen it in an HMV in my hometown (Falkirk, Scotland) when browsing. I was so fucking surprised to see it there, gotta tell ya! Anyway, I bought it immediately regardless of my pre-orded. The HMV store copy came with a nifty slip-case and the lyrics printed on an extremely nice rice paper kinda thing, replete with Devin's signature; the pre-order CD I got had no slipcase or lyrics on the nice paper, and the graphics on the front of the CD booklet (the 3D mayan-esque head) is printed off-center also.

Have I got an anomaly here or is everyone elses' preorder the same?

Either way I don't give a fuck, got me a signed copy from Canada-land and a splendid slipcase and lyric-rice-papered-up copy. I'm as happy as larry (whoever he may be!)

Cheers Devin & co!