Face your chaos, know who you are!
#199234 by Synthetic_Urination
Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm
I have yet to find my copy.... I was one of the first to preorder... Son of a bitch as well it won't come tomorrow that's for sure...

I hate slow mail damn it.
#199245 by Rational.GaZe
Sun May 24, 2009 11:28 pm
made my day so much.
The little note in there, was just awesome.
Thanks so much taking the time to sign em devin.
Straight Awesome...

it's Amazing the things we can do, like buying a cd from the computer and getting it a few weeks later all the way over here in Western Australia.
Thanks Devin.

Jarod
#199251 by fragility
Mon May 25, 2009 1:28 am
niklang wrote:Its a public holiday on Monday here in the UK so we are going to have to wait another day.
Dang.

this is one of the greatest emotional dilemmas of my life.....tthe agony of waiting for Ki vs the joy of not being at work!
#199257 by Marijn
Mon May 25, 2009 4:11 am
Biert wrote:You get mail on Sundays?

Haha, that is kind of weird, isn't it?

I came home from a little holiday yesterday when I found Ki had arrived. It probably arrived friday before.
#199356 by B-Man
Mon May 25, 2009 4:48 pm
Woo!!

I got my 3 orders!! (Syd, Aus).

But will need to wait until tomorrow when I can get my mates around for a killer listening party!

Can't wait!
#199400 by BSS
Tue May 26, 2009 2:47 am
Got mine too. Sydney, Australia.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
#199449 by minotir
Tue May 26, 2009 12:21 pm
My neighbor got his copy yesterday, but mine have not appeared in the mailbox. Crossing fingers for tommorow :)
#199454 by StopCuttingMyArmsOff
Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm
Just got mine! Complete with personalized smiley face, Dev's Herbie Hancock, and of course another addition to the collection of splendid music. My car's CD player will know no other CD for like the next couple of months now. Thanks DEV!!! :)
#199485 by Overtone
Tue May 26, 2009 4:23 pm
Synthetic_Urination wrote:I have yet to find my copy.... I was one of the first to preorder... Son of a bitch as well it won't come tomorrow that's for sure...

I hate slow mail damn it.

Ditto here in Houston, TX... been checking the mailbox daily. Mail is shitty and also the man had to go through the trouble of signing them, and I'm guessing he or other humans are responsible for packaging/shipping so maybe the whole process took a few batches. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one, be it may to your dismay ;)