Face your chaos, know who you are!
#199732 by Kuhaa
Thu May 28, 2009 7:29 am
Got mine today though it wasn't a preorder(orderer it yesterday). I love it! I'm sorry for those who haven't received it yet but it sure is something worth waiting for. Thank you Dev, it's beautiful. It's now my third time listening to it. Gets better every time.
#199739 by FUBAR
Thu May 28, 2009 8:06 am
fragility wrote:
FUBAR wrote:Yay got it today, can't wait to hear it in cd quality!

given that you're like 20miles away I'm going to be gutted if mine's not here when I get home!!

Oh right yeh, well good luck, im off to listen to my Ki cd...

just teasing.
#199748 by niklang
Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 am
Had mine shipped to work and now I am off work for a week :-)
I will be making a special trip to see if its there. Sounds like a few UK folks got theirs today.
#199785 by sylkicks
Thu May 28, 2009 1:59 pm
Just got mine woo hoo! can't wait to give it a listen. And thanks so much for signing it Dev, and for the note, it definitly made my week. Your amazing. Thanks again!
#199815 by RobD
Thu May 28, 2009 3:28 pm
Got home today to find it waiting there for me. :mrgreen:
The thank you note was very nice to see, a little something that made it seem more human and personal than some of the other sign things I have. Thanks for taking the time for all of those.

It's easily going to be top album of this year for me, even though we're halfway through. That is unless the other 3 are equally or more incredible. It's going to be hard to beat such an honest sounding album though in my opinion. :wink:
#199834 by WickedBuddhi
Thu May 28, 2009 4:24 pm
Got mine today as well. Thanks for the hard work and the autograph Devin. I was more excited about seeing this in the mail box than the new bicycle I purchased. Now I can kick out the ethereal jams on my Schwinn!
#199873 by Puzzleface
Thu May 28, 2009 8:37 pm
Received mine yesterday. Thanks for the autographed copy as well as the Thank You note from Tracy (along with the obligatory smiley face).

I've listened to it 3 times and am still absorbing it.....so far Heaven Send is my favorite track.
#199913 by vt1100
Fri May 29, 2009 5:37 am
Got my copy today, I feel legit since don't havet to listen downloaded copy anymore :wink: Nice package, and music is just getting better and better.
#199919 by Matt Nevens
Fri May 29, 2009 6:55 am
I just ordered my copy off amazon (coz i woz bad n dowloadeded it...) but i cant wait for the real thing! I always like the way albums sound MUCH better when you hear the real thing rather than a download! :mrgreen:
#199943 by odiz
Fri May 29, 2009 9:29 am
Mine arrived today too! Very pleased with the autograph and personal note, Hevydevy rocks! Thanks!
#199944 by PlutonimicX
Fri May 29, 2009 9:33 am
I'm guilty of not keeping up but I ordered mine yesterday also, and I know the USA release isn't set to be for another month. I was wondering if it'll be sent to me within the next couple of days or when it's supposed to be released here in the states. Stupid question I know so feel free to pick on me!
#199947 by JonesyAZ
Fri May 29, 2009 9:52 am
PlutonimicX wrote:I'm guilty of not keeping up but I ordered mine yesterday also, and I know the USA release isn't set to be for another month. I was wondering if it'll be sent to me within the next couple of days or when it's supposed to be released here in the states. Stupid question I know so feel free to pick on me!

Not a stupid question; I was wondering the same thing, 'cuz the Ebay listing says "shipping should begin March 25" or something like that.
#199952 by PlutonimicX
Fri May 29, 2009 10:20 am
JonesyAZ wrote:
PlutonimicX wrote:I'm guilty of not keeping up but I ordered mine yesterday also, and I know the USA release isn't set to be for another month. I was wondering if it'll be sent to me within the next couple of days or when it's supposed to be released here in the states. Stupid question I know so feel free to pick on me!

Not a stupid question; I was wondering the same thing, 'cuz the Ebay listing says "shipping should begin March 25" or something like that.

I purchased mine off of www.ccnow.com, here's the link: http://www.ccnow.com/cgi-local/cart.cgi?%20michipooches_KI