Face your chaos, know who you are!
#198820 by Thebruce88
Thu May 21, 2009 9:30 am
Thanks for autographing it Devin (I got a note saying 'Thanks Bruce!' and it's autographed on the inside).

I thought it was supposed to come with 3D glasses though :(
#198840 by Guuff
Thu May 21, 2009 11:53 am
I got mine as well! thought it would come next week.....so it was a pleasant surprise!! awesome artwork in and out! thanks Dev!!
#198846 by The Dev
Thu May 21, 2009 1:01 pm
Yeah, the glasses were $2 each, and that didn't include the shipping to us, or extra weight to you...we tried to make the preorder as cheap as we could (the shipping internationally is already crazy) and that would have raised the price by almost $4.

I'm trying to work something out still, hang tight...sorry for the confusion, I thought I had mentioned it somewhere on here, and to those who were expecting it, sorry for the lack of clarity.

I'll work something out...they're just cheap pieces of paper...there's some options though.
#198848 by The Dev
Thu May 21, 2009 1:15 pm
Yeah, there were the larger ones that were cheaper, but the ones packaged in that would fit in the shrinkwrap (for shipping elsewhere) were twice as expensive. The person I talked to in terms of distro was in Europe and it became a point of contention.

Again, I'm trying to include them in the box set, and If I'm succesful in getting a bulk deal, we'll try to provide them through the site for as close to free as we can.
#198854 by Thebruce88
Thu May 21, 2009 1:33 pm
Thanks for the update Dev. I just feel weird looking at this fancy CD cover and the booklet, as it's got the look of a 3D movie without 3D glasses, but it looks badass anyways ^^
#198855 by kettle
Thu May 21, 2009 1:43 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:You can improvise them with old quality street sweetie wrappers...maybe!

...that's such a funny comment, I'm smiling hard but I'm pretty sure 'quality street' doesn't translate, so hey.

So many Christmases, so little time.

a very warm feeling.
#198859 by Biert
Thu May 21, 2009 2:27 pm
If you look at ebay, those glasses are dirt cheap, and HDR got us a really good deal on the Ki pre-order, so I don't think anyone is in the position to complain right now.
#198863 by Leechmaster
Thu May 21, 2009 2:58 pm
Biert wrote:HDR got us a really good deal on the Ki pre-order, so I don't think anyone is in the position to complain right now.

Agreed!

Ki cost me €17. €17. I almost feel dirty that I didn't have to pay more for it. I shall be sorting out glasses next time I'm in town, hopefully... Saw em in a little all-sorts-of-oddness shop's window a while back. Tried the ones that came with the Guinness Book of Records but alas, no dice, for they were Red-Blue.