Face your chaos, know who you are!
#199966 by sheps999
Fri May 29, 2009 11:52 am
Got mine today :D. Preordered it from Ebay for about £12 (I think) including shipping. Signed as well, bizatches. Thanks Dev ^_^
#199969 by Biert
Fri May 29, 2009 1:16 pm
JonesyAZ wrote:
PlutonimicX wrote:I'm guilty of not keeping up but I ordered mine yesterday also, and I know the USA release isn't set to be for another month. I was wondering if it'll be sent to me within the next couple of days or when it's supposed to be released here in the states. Stupid question I know so feel free to pick on me!

Not a stupid question; I was wondering the same thing, 'cuz the Ebay listing says "shipping should begin March 25" or something like that.

It said something like "Expected shipping date: approximately May 25". May, not March, and not a very precise date at all.
#199976 by JonesyAZ
Fri May 29, 2009 2:05 pm
Biert wrote:
JonesyAZ wrote:
PlutonimicX wrote:I'm guilty of not keeping up but I ordered mine yesterday also, and I know the USA release isn't set to be for another month. I was wondering if it'll be sent to me within the next couple of days or when it's supposed to be released here in the states. Stupid question I know so feel free to pick on me!

Not a stupid question; I was wondering the same thing, 'cuz the Ebay listing says "shipping should begin March 25" or something like that.

It said something like "Expected shipping date: approximately May 25". May, not March, and not a very precise date at all.

Hahahaha, I completely meant May...thank you for the clarification...hahaha. But do you think the Dev is waiting to ship American orders for later? It's cool and understandable, but BOY would I love to join in on the joy of having the disc in hand!
#199978 by elvendio
Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 pm
Just got mine Right now! Yay!
#199979 by gendralman
Fri May 29, 2009 2:41 pm
JonesyAZ wrote:But do you think the Dev is waiting to ship American orders for later? It's cool and understandable, but BOY would I love to join in on the joy of having the disc in hand!

No, I'm in the US and I got it Tuesday.
#199981 by daneulephus
Fri May 29, 2009 2:51 pm
Finally enjoying the CD quality of Ki.....and no more gaps between songs!! Argh I hated that....

I am super excited to know that Dev likes The Universe and Planet earth.....The Universe is my fave show of all time.

I wonder if the microscopic type in the CD is some sort of cruel joke...LOL. :mrgreen:
#199983 by Synthetic_Urination
Fri May 29, 2009 2:57 pm
Overtone wrote:
Synthetic_Urination wrote:I have yet to find my copy.... I was one of the first to preorder... Son of a bitch as well it won't come tomorrow that's for sure...

I hate slow mail damn it.

Ditto here in Houston, TX... been checking the mailbox daily. Mail is shitty and also the man had to go through the trouble of signing them, and I'm guessing he or other humans are responsible for packaging/shipping so maybe the whole process took a few batches. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the only one, be it may to your dismay ;)

Son of a bitch, friday rolls around and still nothing =/
#199986 by JonesyAZ
Fri May 29, 2009 3:23 pm
gendralman wrote:
JonesyAZ wrote:But do you think the Dev is waiting to ship American orders for later? It's cool and understandable, but BOY would I love to join in on the joy of having the disc in hand!

Awesome!!! Thank you for the info, Gendralman!
#200016 by Jormungandr
Fri May 29, 2009 7:03 pm
gendralman wrote:

Thank sweet christ! I was afraid the early shipping was just for the UK folks :D
#200021 by Bugi
Fri May 29, 2009 8:33 pm
I got my DevMail today, but even though I've ordered two shirts and Ki pre-order, there's no album in the package D:
I've double-checked everything and all, but all that was in the mail was the two shirts [maybe somewhat big but they're awesome] and the Thanks note..
Should I send an email, inquire as to what is happening to my order or..?
#200022 by PlutonimicX
Fri May 29, 2009 8:37 pm
elvendio wrote:Just got mine Right now! Yay!

Oh man that's too cool! I hope I can get the next album signed by Dev, I was too late this time. Man I feel dumb.
#200066 by flood_of_rain
Sat May 30, 2009 8:28 am
i finally got my copy of KI today :D
I'm so glad to finally have this in my hands, to be able to hear it in full quality as it was intended, with the artwork and all (that pic in the booklet of the dude branching out like a tree, looked extremely cool)
thankyou for taking the time to sign all these copies for us, Dev. it means a lot to us :mrgreen:
#200070 by ryanmark
Sat May 30, 2009 9:13 am
JonesyAZ wrote:
Biert wrote:
JonesyAZ wrote:

Hahahaha, I completely meant May...thank you for the clarification...hahaha. But do you think the Dev is waiting to ship American orders for later? It's cool and understandable, but BOY would I love to join in on the joy of having the disc in hand!

Yeah, I'm in the same boat man, I ordered the May 25th one on the 18th and I'm still waiting on it. Bummer. Hopefully it comes soon.
#200123 by Jormungandr
Sat May 30, 2009 7:55 pm
Finally got mine this morning, waiting to listen to it though. I want to listen to it for the first time by myself. Kinda stupid, but it feels like a very private record lol. Soon!!!