Face your chaos, know who you are!
#199991 by XIII
Fri May 29, 2009 4:07 pm
I just got my preorder in, and I'm stoked. It sounds great... I love the album to death, and I play it everywhere.

With that said, my problem is that I ordered two copies and only received one. And ebay has erased all my purchases, but I have my receipt and everything.

I did state on here that I wouldn't mind only getting one copy signed... maybe it got shipped separately? I bought a CD frame and everything for it (the kind where you can put the CD/booklet on display together like when an artist wins a platinum record).

I dunno. I'm LuckyNumbrXIII on ebay. There is no urgency or anything in this problem. I'm a little worried though, my shipment didn't come with a receipt so I can't prove that I only received one.

:(
#200068 by Audrey
Sat May 30, 2009 8:40 am
Not received my CDs yet, but I went a few times on ebay and it says I bought one, not two, even though I didn't bought them at the same time (few hours between each order). So I can't say for the moment, but I'm afraid of receiving just one, I'l tell ya tomorrow or next week, depends on French Post. (and my bank account says I bought two :chain: ebay s*cks)
#200093 by Bugi
Sat May 30, 2009 1:46 pm
I actually have the same problem
I ordered two shirts and a Ki, but only got the shirts
They're awesome and all, but i want my ki, you know >:
#200129 by GuyOne
Sat May 30, 2009 10:01 pm
Well if your bank statement says you purchased two, as in the total amounts to two CDs or two shirts then maybe you can print it and send a copy of the purchase amount to the label and it can be fixed? I am no expert but that would make sense to me.
#200135 by XIII
Sat May 30, 2009 11:31 pm
GuyOne wrote:Well if your bank statement says you purchased two, as in the total amounts to two CDs or two shirts then maybe you can print it and send a copy of the purchase amount to the label and it can be fixed? I am no expert but that would make sense to me.

Kinda hoping it could be corrected without that much hassle.
#200137 by GuyOne
Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 pm
Of course I don't know what kind of set up the label has for organizing paper work. Well even scanning or photographing with your phone and e-mailing it should be enough. But again I am thinking if they don't have the proper paper work and are being "sceptical".

Personally I would do it just to save any hassle at all on either sides and just do it to be done in case you are asked for that proof of purchase anyways.
#200142 by Bugi
Sun May 31, 2009 1:32 am
I ordered one Ki and two shirts and got the shirts.

Where do you say I should nag for my problem? Hevydevy@shaw.ca or something else?
#200143 by Biert
Sun May 31, 2009 2:53 am
Yep try emailing at that address, I'd say. Although last time I tried emailing (few weeks ago), it didn't work. It seemed that the inbox was full.
#200377 by Bugi
Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:12 am
It, infact, seems so still.
God damn, I want my Ki!
#200380 by The Dev
Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:44 am
We'll take care of everything ...sorry guys, just a little swamped with the recording right now...

All packages are gone, and have been for a while. In terms of discrepencies, I can start participating here a little more next Monday...

arrrgglll...
#200440 by Ike
Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:11 pm
having loads of exciting work to do is the best reason to be late on any schedule.
#200444 by Aden
Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:04 pm
Not that it matters for now, but i also have only received 2 of my 3 copies that i pre-ordered. It'll all get sorted though, obviously, so i'm not all to bothered, especially now i've learned i'm not the only one. Must be pretty hard for a little, pretty much self-run business to manage something like this...