Face your chaos, know who you are!
#200167 by Synthetic_Urination
Sun May 31, 2009 8:19 am
Will there be posters to fill our walls with? I've only seen one or two DTB / SYL posters that were worth grabbing. Please say there are more than just two out there right now...?
#200171 by hevysyl_rob
Sun May 31, 2009 8:41 am
A huge art print of devin townsend would be amazing...like the ones on play.com, the large ones are worth 220 quid and one of devin..that is money id gladly spend...but i will buy any posters, wall banners anything.. :P bring it on, i want some more Dev stuff.

and on another note...off topic....anyone know where i can get an SYL hoodie...i have wanted one for ages.... i bought one on corpse clothing only for them to later email me and tell me it is no longer in stock and they're not getting it back in...:( you know the one i mean?

Peace out.
#200291 by Leechmaster
Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:51 pm
Postar dizcuzzionz was ere!

Hoodies are a doozy of a thing to get your hands on nowadays. HDR stopped doing them because they shifted on the clothing merch section to CafePress and MerchNow, plus the postage was crazy insane and insane crazy expensive for hoodies. And Century Media have nada either. Eyes on eBay would be the only hope, I reckon.
#201195 by Synthetic_Urination
Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:28 pm
I haven't been able to find one for Ki. Hell anything other than the few I've saw. Devin? Anyone?