Face your chaos, know who you are!
#200924 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:55 am
Abydost wrote:Does that handsome devil in the photo come with the guitar? :D

HA! That's what I was thinking! That picture is worth 1,000 words for sure - I just don't know what it'd say about him :D
Hopefully someone deserving gets it, it's a catch; think of all the Devin finger-funk that's on it - pretty cool pretty cool! :wink:

Sweet guitar though - too bad I'm not a guitar player!
#200930 by Falk
Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:35 pm
Could someone post the picture somewhere else ? Not that I intend to buy it, just out of curiosity, but for some reasons it seems impossible to see that particular ebay item in France :
Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.
#200941 by Amber
Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:58 pm
Aw man. ): I SO wish I had money. Seriously. I've been trying to think of all the trades I could think of with everyone I know, but there is just no pheasable way for me to even try and bid on it.

:sad:

Good luck too whoever does bid on it though.
#200948 by Leechmaster
Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:23 pm
For Falk:

Tis up to $560 now. Someone outbid themselves a few times earlier... :lol:
#200965 by Falk
Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:42 pm
Thanks Leech :D

Nice guitar (though I prefer the one Jack Black has in The Pick of Destiny :P would look great with a DTP inlay)
That's not new, but he's got long fingers (or I have not so long ones)
#201012 by fairy_on_ecstacy
Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:34 am
oh my fucking god!!!
it hurts to see this! i dont even play and i want it more then anything!! i would learn how to play if i got it!! :(
man this sucks!! i wish i had the money :(
hope you get enough money from it dev!!
#201032 by The Dev
Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 am
Thanks, I won't make a habit of doing this...

It's past what I paid for it now, so it's good either way at this point.

Thanks all, it's a little embarassing, but it does need a good home so...

Electrics are a different beast.
#201035 by daneulephus
Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:17 am
The Dev wrote:Thanks, I won't make a habit of doing this...

It's past what I paid for it now, so it's good either way at this point.

Thanks all, it's a little embarassing, but it does need a good home so...

Electrics are a different beast.

Yeah...no matter what, it is probably better that a fan gets it than some jackass who will let it collect dust in his basement. And..why not make a profit if you can? Nothing wrong with that.
#201048 by XIII
Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm
Dammit. I clicked here thinking there was going to be an acoustic recording of the Ki album available.