Face your chaos, know who you are!
#207414 by Marc101
Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 am
Just got this done last week, the photo was taken right after it was done, so it's not shiny anymore. I'd never usually consider getting a band related tattoo, but I love the actual look of the symbol and the meaning behind it (chi, qi, ki or however you want to spell it) is something that has alot of meaning to me right now. Hoping to get a funky looking chaos star around it at a later date (a bit of duality goes a long way)

#207452 by GuyOne
Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:00 am
This is a great tattoo. Inspired by Ki but not exactly directly taken from it but from the idea of Ki. I think it looks great.
#207493 by Wander
Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:55 pm
Looks really good. I think it's pretty unique too as I doubt many people are going to have that same symbol... ^It actually is directly taken from Ki... You can see the symbol on the website for example.
#207528 by GuyOne
Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:38 pm
Yes, sorry, I should have been more specific. I meant that it isn't very common, much like what you mentioned.
#211474 by mrbean667
Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:25 am
I do like that tat, man.
Cannot wait until I'm old enough to get mine!
#216866 by croomekid
Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:42 pm
Man I'd love a DT tattoo. I just don't know what to get!
the SYL symbol looks like the best, but it's too over-done. (as far as the DT fanbase goes)
I'd rather get something zainy.
#216945 by djskrimp
Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 am
Marc101 wrote:Just got this done last week, the photo was taken right after it was done, so it's not shiny anymore. I'd never usually consider getting a band related tattoo, but I love the actual look of the symbol and the meaning behind it (chi, qi, ki or however you want to spell it) is something that has alot of meaning to me right now. Hoping to get a funky looking chaos star around it at a later date (a bit of duality goes a long way)

That symbol means "I pooped my pants" in Japanese.

Just kidding, awesome ink!