Face your chaos, know who you are!
#242820 by mEh!
Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm
hey everybody!

[youtube]Kr58eMfyiBI[/youtube]

I made all the shooting on my last years summer job on the countryside of Sweden. Ki had just came out and i was dying to listen to it. I lived alone in a small house with one room and my job was to paint walls on houses during 3 weeks. Every day was beautiful, natures beautiful.. and I had Ki on my Ipod. This video gives you an idea of what state my mind was in during these 3 weeks.

Enjoy! :D

And yeah, i posted this on the forum when i was there.

mEh! wrote: I know you guys give a shit. But im having the happiest time of my life right now. I just gotta share this to get my brain working normaly :shock: Im sitting on a meadown with my laptop and there is the most beautiful sunset ever. I just got my high school results, and i got a place in my 1:st choise of school with a chance of 15% to get in. (Studio production and musician). 10 years of work to get to this point. And i just got contact with my best friend i lost contact with 2 years ago. And im listening to Terminal =)
Again sorry :offtopic: I just gotta share this moment with people so i wont forget it :) life is beautiful :sad:
#242911 by Persuader
Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:16 am
Beautiful stuff, Sweden at it's finest. Nice Terria shot at 6:00... ;)
Tired of Faluröd I imagine? :D
#242929 by mEh!
Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:43 am
Persuader wrote:Beautiful stuff, Sweden at it's finest. Nice Terria shot at 6:00... ;)
Tired of Faluröd I imagine? :D

haha no man i live in the capital so it's nice to see Faluröda hus with vita knutar sometimes :wink: