Songs so far:

Addicted
Waveform
Universe In A Ball
Godflesh
Dinosaurs
Only Human
Mortal Combat

(tentative titles, tentative project name...should be finished in 2 or 3 months...going out of town to do it. Will be in LA for a while, then elsewhere)

This one has got lots of colors, purples, black, white, red, yellow...lots of fun.
#184134 by Phase
Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:39 pm
If I may...

MORTAAAAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAT!

Also, Universe in a Ball sounds awesome, and I haven't even heard it. I just like the mental imagery.
#184136 by Amber
Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:40 pm
Heehee, is it wrong that I was thinking the same thing? But all I have to say on this so far is:

Groovy.

I'm not sure why groovy, but it seems appropriate! :D
#184144 by FFLinchpin
Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:59 pm
Alright, another colorful work of art :D Cant wait to be dazzled by the color show

Pennsylvania would love to have you record here :P

They all sound awesome, but i have to admit im pretty excited about Mortal Combat :lol:
#184147 by Leechmaster
Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:14 pm
Christ, you weren't kidding about the 4 albums this year.. We'll all pitch in and send you a loads of KitKats when you're finished! :D Cheers, yet again, for keeping us all so well informed!
#184148 by FUBAR
Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:27 pm
Cooo, looks like this is going to be Devs party album, maybe.

Dev I'm suprised your going back to the dreaded LA!
#184152 by Lettuce
Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:53 pm
Phase wrote:If I may...

MORTAAAAL KOMBAAAAAAAAAAT!

TEST YOUR MIGHT!

YAY ALBUM.
#184159 by Lawrence
Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:37 pm
Is this the heavy album? Sounds great Dev! suprised to see you cracking on with it so soon, not complaining:)
#184163 by Synthetic_Urination
Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:07 pm
I could have swore I saw Dinosaurs on Ki? was I wrong?

Oh well nonetheless I am happy to hear that you are making more stuff Dev, means the world to many people. =)

Thanks mang!
#184175 by Rabid Pickle
Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am
The Dev wrote:Songs so far:

Addicted
Waveform
Universe In A Ball
Godflesh
Dinosaurs
Only Human
Mortal Combat

(tentative titles, tentative project name...should be finished in 2 or 3 months...going out of town to do it. Will be in LA for a while, then elsewhere)

This one has got lots of colors, purples, black, white, red, yellow...lots of fun.

LA huh? You should let me buy you dinner! :D
#184178 by Liampie
Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:46 am
Synthetic_Urination wrote:I could have swore I saw Dinosaurs on Ki? was I wrong?

Waveform and Addicted were also songs from Ki... It seems like Devin decided to do addicted not too long ago.

Devin, thanks for this update. Universe in a Ball already sounds awesome! :lol:
#184179 by FUBAR
Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:00 am
Liampie wrote:
Synthetic_Urination wrote:I could have swore I saw Dinosaurs on Ki? was I wrong?

Waveform and Addicted were also songs from Ki... It seems like Devin decided to do addicted not too long ago.

Devin, thanks for this update. Universe in a Ball already sounds awesome! :lol:

I guess Dev just pumps it out and decides where it goes later.
#184181 by Marijn
Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:48 am
Wow, almost every day there is Devin Townsend news. That means almost every day is a good day! :D

Thanks for the news Devin, I am looking forward to hearing it! :D