Hey! You're awake!
#221557 by Rossell
Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:08 am
I saw Hyperdrive and Supercrush up on YT so I rushed here to see what the dealie was.

For UK buyers who can't use HevyDevy, Amazon now have the album available for pre-order on an import basis.
#221620 by Saline
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:16 pm
I CAN'T FIND THE LEAK AAAAAAAHHHHH

Can someone help me out?
#221623 by DasKönig
Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:24 pm
Saline wrote:I CAN'T FIND THE LEAK AAAAAAAHHHHH

Can someone help me out?

Maybe Google could help you? You can tweak the search to look up updates that happened today, or something like that. ; )
#221682 by Saline
Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:57 pm
Yeah, I found it. Originally none of the torrents were seeded, but I managed to snag it.
#221694 by EphelDuath666
Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:55 pm
I'm sure this has already been said but just in case...please don't post any links to torrents or the leak in general on here. Because otherwise I would have to spank your bum 'till it is all red and Biert is the only one to actually enjoy that.
#221698 by croomekid
Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:12 pm
EphelDuath666 wrote:I'm sure this has already been said but just in case...please don't post any links to torrents or the leak in general on here. Because otherwise I would have to spank your bum 'till it is all red and Biert is the only one to actually enjoy that.

Lawl. shitty, it finally leaked?
#221874 by Synthetic_Urination
Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:21 am
Found the leak on .... Yay!!

After hearing it a few times I agree with what Devin was saying about how the first couple tracks don't really show where the album is going properly. *nods*

Grade S (A+) Devin. !
#222080 by anthonyslayer7
Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:32 pm
fuck leaks, i can wait 16 more days till it comes out. i finally got a job so im buying that cd when it fucking comes out.

and i'm saving up to go see Devin play in CA. even though i want him to come to Seattle, which would make my life dream come true, but i have to see him before i die.

:guitar:

i'd probably cry like a wuss, but fuck it. i'm a man.

Devin TOwnsend>>>>Joe Satriani & Steve Vai & Any other virtuoso alive/dead.
#223548 by thetoolman
Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:56 am
sorry i was just reading a wiki page on this CD and i noticed this
The album's production style was directly influenced by Nickelback's 2008 album Dark Horse.[9][10] Townsend has quipped that "Some parts of it sound like Meshuggah, some parts of it sound like Boney M."[9]
Nickelback :| wtf they suck
#223559 by Abydost
Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:09 am
thetoolman wrote:sorry i was just reading a wiki page on this CD and i noticed this
The album's production style was directly influenced by Nickelback's 2008 album Dark Horse.[9][10] Townsend has quipped that "Some parts of it sound like Meshuggah, some parts of it sound like Boney M."[9]
Nickelback :| wtf they suck

The production. He said it sounded like a spaceship, and he wanted that sound too.
#224271 by JohnMatt
Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm
I got an email on the 9th saying I had been charged and that it would be in transit "shortly." Have not been told that it was actually shipped.

Take note that the 11th was Veteran's Day in the US, and as such the post office is closed, and the email says they're shipping thru USPS. So it wouldn't have shipped today/yesterday anyway.
#224381 by ricoetc
Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:59 pm
Well all I know was that I was charged right after I pre-ordered everything back in October or whenever it was... im forgetful these days