Hey! You're awake!
#205885 by Zyprexa
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 am
She annoys the hell out of me, if I'm being honest. Her voice is always out of tune and shit any time I've heard her singing and it hasn't been edited.
#205886 by Van Pole
Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:26 am
Zyprexa wrote:She annoys the hell out of me, if I'm being honest. Her voice is always out of tune and shit any time I've heard her singing and it hasn't been edited.

She's still better than Tom Jones and Celine Dion.
#205892 by islandsinthesky
Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:14 am
Van Pole wrote:
Zyprexa wrote:She annoys the hell out of me, if I'm being honest. Her voice is always out of tune and shit any time I've heard her singing and it hasn't been edited.

She's still better than Tom Jones.

Hey now.
#205897 by Van Pole
Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 am
Zyprexa wrote:You're lying if you say you don't want to know what's new, pussycat. Intimately.

Of course I want.
#205960 by Van Pole
Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:55 pm
islandsinthesky wrote:She's still better than Tom Jones.

Okay... nobody's cool like Tom.
#206105 by Persuader
Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 pm
Van Pole wrote:
Persuader wrote:One of the best female voices around, just lovely. Fell in love with her when I saw the video for leaves ages ago.

Mandylion and Nighttime Birds are classics.

She made a very big impact on The Gathering... Just after she joined them, they've become one of the most intresting bands in that time. Good old times.

That's one of the few reasons, why I can't wait for Addicted's release. This cooperation is very special for me. Dev and Anneke... both know how to create beautiful music worlds.

Good times indeed. Wait, am I old now? :D
But yeah, I can't wait to hear what they've cooked up. 8)