Hey! You're awake!
#226516 by FUBAR
Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:15 am
Any idea what Dev says near the end of the way home?

"And I've wasted time on daylight" and then it sounds like "sooorrrrrrryyy" any know if thats correct?
#226754 by Wander
Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:00 am
FUBAR wrote:Any idea what Dev says near the end of the way home?

"And I've wasted time on daylight" and then it sounds like "sooorrrrrrryyy" any know if thats correct?

Well, that is what it sounds like to me too.
#230432 by Knotrice
Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm
Anyone find the Wrong Side reference in Awake!!?
#232184 by porknagar
Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:59 am
So I'm having some trouble figuring out the line of lyrics in Supercrush right before "Here's our defense...heroes defense, heroes left you to die.".
I'm getting something like "something, In our difference, heroes try...something" ?

Anyone know?
#232210 by TallNerdGuy
Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:51 am
Has anyone been able to make out all of what the Dev's saying in the background of Bend It Like Bender! before the last section of choruses kicks in? It kinda sounds like he says "JUST SUCK IT UP!" immediately before the chorus hits, but I think I hear other bits of vocals before that, as well. Any guesses?
#232213 by Fjar
Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 am
TallNerdGuy wrote:Has anyone been able to make out all of what the Dev's saying in the background of Bend It Like Bender! before the last section of choruses kicks in? It kinda sounds like he says "JUST SUCK IT UP!" immediately before the chorus hits, but I think I hear other bits of vocals before that, as well. Any guesses?

I got something like "Ten thousand light years!" for one bit. I was pissed as well, wonder if that helps.