Hey! You're awake!
#214584 by OceanMachine15
Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 pm
Not gonna lie, Dev. I'm gonna download it, but I have my torrent download set to get rid of it, before anyone can leech off of me. And I will be buying this album as well. Can't screw over a musical legend.
#214610 by anatxema
Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:05 am
Well, I will probably download it, but don't worry, when the preorcer section is active I will buy it, as all of us.

Can't wait to hear it on the stage!
#214614 by Regulated1000
Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:17 am
I'm gonna be honest, Dev. When it leaks, (not really a question of if) I'll be all over it. Rest assured though, I will be pre ordering it. Was gonna wait for the boxset but I already have Ki, so why stop there, eh? :)
#214615 by The Dev
Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:22 am
Go for it!

You guys have made my night.

It's yours folks.

#214629 by noisegirl
Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:41 am
Rest assured Devin, even though I shall devour it when it leaks, like with Ki I shall buy two copies of the album and distribute those two albums to two of my friends and spread the word!

Loving the teaser.
#214630 by FUBAR
Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:42 am
Why does it appear that record company are being so naive? and why so early, i don't get it.
#214634 by mattyryan86
Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:55 am
i think you should just put out the leak yourself dev, if its gonna happen why not it come from the guy who put the hard work into it to leak it.

oh and ill buy one of HDR and from my local music store so it keeps u and CM happy i guess and ill buy the box set when ever that arrives.

and ill be coming to all your Aussie shows. been waiting to see u live for 10years now
#214635 by powercozmic
Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 am
I bought Ki last week after listening to it several times from the leak. As for addicted I think I'll get 3 or more copies to gift my brother and a couple friends.
#214639 by cheesecake
Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:18 am
I guaran-fucking-tee I'll buy the record. Probably a shirt as well. Two main reasons:

1. Your music means a hell of a lot to me, Dev
2. To show some support.

I can only hope you will come to Australia when you tour. If you don't, that's ok. If you do, I'll be overwhelmed with excitement.

P.S. The Addicted teaser is kick-ass.
#214655 by Guffers
Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 am
The Dev wrote:Nah, fuck it guys...you guys have supported the fuck out of me for years,

And through this whole process, bouncing things off you all on the forums has been a huge help.

Download it. Enjoy it. Life is short.

And this is why I shall be purchasing multiple copies. Yippee Ki Yay..
#214660 by MF_Kitten
Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:58 am
so far i´ve only downloaded your stuff so i could get into it and really discover it. i´m planning on buying the albums that worked for me, because it´s just fair.

i´m slowly but surely buying all the stuff on my ipod. i´ve almost completed the Meshuggah collection (missing Re:Nothing, is all). i´ll get started on your music next. not having alot of money sucks :P
#214663 by trilog1
Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:09 am
mattyryan86 wrote:i think you should just put out the leak yourself dev, if its gonna happen why not it come from the guy who put the hard work into it to leak it.

oh and ill buy one of HDR and from my local music store so it keeps u and CM happy i guess and ill buy the box set when ever that arrives.

and ill be coming to all your Aussie shows. been waiting to see u live for 10years now

I think that'd be going against his record label.

It makes me happy to see Dev supporting downloading the leak. I love his faith in his fans. We're all gonna buy one, Dev, don't you worry. Or two. Or 3.

I hope the promos are digital after hearing that teaser 'cause I want this album ASAP!
#214669 by Van Pole
Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:26 am
I'm buying at least 2 copies, when it hits the stores. One copy for my brother, who's also infected by your music.
#214674 by Wander
Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:41 am
Looking forward to hearing it to say the least.
#214678 by roblin666
Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 am
Wouldn't worry, even though is a bit of a retarded thing for them to do, I personally think this record is going to be huge as it defiantly the most accessible and positive
records you have done (listing to the teaser) :guitar:

Positive accessible genius sells!

Marketing Marketing Marketing :chain: