Hey! You're awake!
#226324 by swervedriver
Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:38 am
Mine arrived sometime last week, my parents neglected to mention it. Damn parents.

I asked them to put it under the christmas tree if they decide to put one up. :)
#226330 by Shub
Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:04 am
Mine has arrived in the city, along with a little bit of paper from the Royal Mail saying "HEY! You owe us £11.15 in customs charges." Ah well, time to go on a journey!
#226336 by ferocitas
Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 am
Shub wrote:Mine has arrived in the city, along with a little bit of paper from the Royal Mail saying "HEY! You owe us £11.15 in customs charges." Ah well, time to go on a journey!

Dang that sucks. I was already prematurely complaining how I/we would get customs charges too here in Finland but CMdistro cunningly made the value on the cover of the package for 35$ for (hoodie & CD) thus avoiding customs. Because of that the price ended up being very reasonable indeed, INDEED.
#226368 by cheesebanana
Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 am
Shub wrote:Mine has arrived in the city, along with a little bit of paper from the Royal Mail saying "HEY! You owe us £11.15 in customs charges." Ah well, time to go on a journey!

hmm did they drop that in your door while you were out or whatever?

i've still not heard or seen anything here (edinburgh)
#226372 by Mojo
Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am

The postie handed me a nice card with the same earlier today ..... sigh £3 Vat and £8(!!) handling fee..
#226411 by Shub
Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:55 am
I was in at the time actually when the card came through, guess the postie didn't actually have the parcel with him cause he never knocked. Major pain to get there because the main post office in Aberdeen is in the industrial estate miles outa town :/

But i must say... Well worth it, hoodie is an awesome fit and looks great, autographed booklet is nice, hand drawn arts is better! And of course the CD is fantastic, but I have been listening to it for a week or two now :D

I am pretty pissed off at the £8 handing fee... £8 jsut because it's not from this country?!!? What?

So, to the people in Scotland/Uk who haven't got it.. Hang in there, it's worth it!
#226442 by bomb_dog
Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:16 pm
Bought the signed CD, poster and T-shirt... arrived in the UK today.

So much for 'signed' CD - it was sealed up in cellophane with no autograph in sight ..... checked the packaging too :sad:

If it wasn't available after 25th October, they should have changed the product description online. Its not like that isn't easy to do!

I'll drop CMDistro an email too I think...
#226494 by Addicted2Addicted
Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:45 pm
bomb_dog wrote:Bought the signed CD, poster and T-shirt... arrived in the UK today.

So much for 'signed' CD - it was sealed up in cellophane with no autograph in sight ..... checked the packaging too :sad:

If it wasn't available after 25th October, they should have changed the product description online. Its not like that isn't easy to do!

I'll drop CMDistro an email too I think...

yea, they got back to me very quickly, and said Devin did a "second batch" of signings which they said should get to them in about a week, and be sent away soon after that.
#226653 by Routa
Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:12 am
Another casualty reporting. Pre-ordered the autographed CD + poster version and the package came in today (shipped two weeks ago). From what I can remember, there wasn't any indication of a limited time frame on the site for the signed copies. Anyway, despite putting the envelope, poster, receipt and CD through a specialized doctor's examination, an autograph is nowhere to be seen. Kinda ticked, as I could have gone and bought the CD for a few bucks less elsewhere (on the day of release, even) -- but I did hope to get my hands on a specialized version of the album as it would go nice with the autographed Ki -album. Even if it's slightly bittersweet, I take a little consolation in knowing that I'm not the only one. Hopefully CMDistro will reply to my query soon.

Yet to listen to the album... which reminds me, should probably do that next and let it soothe me.

Rock on.
#226689 by gozu
Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:56 pm
Shub wrote:I was in at the time actually when the card came through, guess the postie didn't actually have the parcel with him cause he never knocked. Major pain to get there because the main post office in Aberdeen is in the industrial estate miles outa town :/

But i must say... Well worth it, hoodie is an awesome fit and looks great, autographed booklet is nice, hand drawn arts is better! And of course the CD is fantastic, but I have been listening to it for a week or two now :D

I am pretty pissed off at the £8 handing fee... £8 jsut because it's not from this country?!!? What?

So, to the people in Scotland/Uk who haven't got it.. Hang in there, it's worth it!

dude!!! i'm in fucking aberdeen!!? where the hell is mine?!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaa
#226809 by MPF
Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:44 pm
Just received this from Century Media:

Hi Josh,

Thanks for contacting CM Distro. Unfortunately our warehouse had run out of the autographed booklets and shipped your items without one to ensure your CD arrived as close to street date as possible. We have another batch of signed booklets heading our way though, which should arrive within a couple of weeks. Once they arrive we will ship you a copy automatically.

Sorry for the confusion and any inconvenience we’ve caused you. If you have any further questions please let us know and we’ll be glad to help out.
#228365 by MPF
Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:27 pm
Just received a package from Century Media today. It's my autographed booklet from Addicted!!!

Number 1973. Today is a great day!
#228870 by acefecoo
Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:56 am
just bought the album for christmass....i love the artwork on the inside
#229621 by swervedriver
Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 pm
Finally came home and opened my package. T-shirt looks great, booklet number 420. :)